Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DragonKnight combined power

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> DragonKnight combined power
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/15/2021 5:52:57   
Conadetrion

So i was looking at videos on how to beat the good and evil dragons in the inn and i found one where the player used dragonknight pieces. They combined their powers with his and he dealt 16k damage in one turn. How is that possible?
DF MQ  Post #: 1
12/17/2021 3:34:48   
AstralCodex

Do you mean Cyromancer's DoomKnight Hatir video?

The key is to stack all the boosts available, eat a red fruit to get +210 crit, use INT/DEX for more damage, do a full gearswap to offensive gear, and then Favor into Inner Darkness with DoomKnight V2.

You can actually do almost 20k in a turn with full DragonKnight.
DF  Post #: 2
1/1/2022 13:06:43   
Conadetrion

Ive been playing this game for 13 years and still dont know that much about it because the simple stuff ive been doing has always worked. Up until the inn came out. Now theres other parts to build building that i dont understand. What is considered offensive gear? What is a red fruit? And are you talking about the XP boosts from the in game menu or something else?
DF MQ  Post #: 3
1/1/2022 15:27:54   
Laeon val Observis

While I don't like to risking to respond to necro posts, here's your answer. You might want to refer to this link for up to date info on which gear is best for which facets of gameplay. Red Fruit is a consumable/food item (1 DM for purchase. Temp item, so you must use it on that instance of login if you want to get your DM's value) that raises crit to 100 (effectively 50% chance to crit by the game's current calculations). Be warned that if you want to get the best rewards for that particular Inn board (Inevitable Equilibrium), you're better off with more realistic strategies. You might with on the cheese play for the solos, but the duo is a different matter.
DF AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> DragonKnight combined power
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition