Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Character Advice- LVL 135 Beastmaster Mage (New to Guardian, currently beastmaster dodge)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Character Advice- LVL 135 Beastmaster Mage (New to Guardian, currently beastmaster dodge)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/31/2021 5:16:06   
DarkSoul07

b]Build: Beastmaster Mage
Level: 135
Stats:250 Int and Cha 175 Dex
Item(s) in question (with Encyclopedia links*): What's the best quests to level up?
How should my stats be?
Any Additional Notes**: Just became Guardian and have no idea what to do. currently doing a dodge build.

< Message edited by DarkSoul07 -- 12/31/2021 5:18:00 >
Post #: 1
1/1/2022 4:49:23   
Primate Murder

First of all, I highly recommend you track down all the Awe weapon pieces, as well as complete the quest for UltraGuardian Armor (Deft) and Shield. Energy seems to be the best no-drop element for now, as it lacks any shields fitting your build.

Weapons

With Essence Orb, you don't really need Dreamweaver's Reach anymore. As you do not currently have an ice weapon, New Year's Baton (sacrifices damage to inflict Burn) would be a nice replacement.

Dragonlord's Patience has been recently nerfed, so I would suggest switching to Sila's Staff, which provides a small boost to any spells that you cast (like D-Burst).

Armors

As a guardian, you get Sol Neko as a 9th slot no-drop, so feel free to sell you current version of the armor.

At the moment you have two light armors, two wind armors, and no water, ice or energy ones. Energy could be covered by Deft UG armor, but you still have to choose one between Jubilant BoW and Paladin, as well as between Retro BoW and Ghost.

Lion Sol Neko would cover water.

For ice, Necromancer Cavalry has spellcaster lean (great synergy with D-Burst) and an elecomped ice skill that also benefits from said lean. If you lack a spare UR, you can either grab Reigndragon Rider (fire Burn skill) or simply use another neko (lvl 8 skill synergizes with Fireheart Warbow).

Shields

You do not currently have a water shield. Since your no-drop will cover energy, you can replace Umazen Aspis with Figurehead, which synergizes nicely with dodge builds.

You also have two fire shields; Yata Mirror should go in place of Dreamweaver's Contempt.

While not strictly necessary, I would also suggest looking into Eclipsed Dragonlord's Will. Its Barrier skill stacks in strong and strange ways with Gandolphin's Mana Shield, and with Essence Orb you can stack it to downright ridiculous degrees.

Spells

Since I presume you mostly intend to use Bun-Banneret as your guest, I will only suggest replacing Runic Binding (as you already have a Harm spell in Loremaster's Tome) with Gandolphin, as Mana Shield is one of the few statuses that actually works with Blind - and stacks nicely with DL's Will shield skill.

Pet

New Year's Ball attacks and boosts your defenses based on monster's LightRes.

P.S.
quote:

What's the best quests to level up?
This is not the right place to post farming questions. I would suggest you refer to the Farming Guide or the Wiki.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Character Advice- LVL 135 Beastmaster Mage (New to Guardian, currently beastmaster dodge)
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition