Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Returning player level 150 looking for a focus for character

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Returning player level 150 looking for a focus for character
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2022 23:17:02   
magaman101

https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=435038
250 Int Luck build trying to figure out the other stats or if these stats are the ones that I should be running for the items have.
Would like to know what items could possibly be gotten rid of or switched out for.
Its been a while so would not mind explanations behind each idea.
Post #: 1
1/4/2022 11:44:50   
Sapphire

Honestly, before you decide, I would do two things while you can.

1. Participate in the gifting contest. Use multiple characters. Try and obtain the frostval crown giveaway (red/blue server cap clones) If you're able to get this and like to use lucky strikes, getting 1.5X lucky strike damage is insane good. The donation contest ends at the end of the Month and they give I think 10 away per day, and donating both gold and tokens doubles your chance. You can move it to shared vault if other characters get it, if your main wants it.

2. Go get Fae's Wanderer in the new frostval quests, especially if you dont plan on getting the painting. Crazy good MP and SP heal if you have panic inflicted. The sPell is outstanding too.

Having this stuff may help you decide TBH.

But a quick glance and I dont see arms of dragonguard nor either of the shieldcakes, which these give you increased lucky strike rate (called hypercritical) and so the frostval crown misc mentioned wont be quite as good. Still worth attempting to get it.

But I don't see items that really utilize luck much in your inventory. If you like the status roll help and going first and occasional lucky strikes, keep it. If not, maybe do 250 int/dex/char. That should set you up for max defense if you get both bun barrets next time he is there in the void and good accuracy, as well as good extra damage from guests/pets.
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Returning player level 150 looking for a focus for character
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition