Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= January 2022 Golden Giftboxes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= January 2022 Golden Giftboxes
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/23/2022 8:40:24   
.*. .*. .*.
Pfft hahaha!

The Troposhield is really fun to use in certain situations and the snurdle pet and guests are fantastic!

I also bought the Year of the Tiger Face and the only slight dissapointment is that it claims to be a fully colour custom face, however it is not possible to change the colour of the eyes.
Would be grateful if this could be amended if possible.
Post #: 26
1/23/2022 13:26:42   
Sapphire

What I have been doing is maybe a bit odd, but it's working. It involves grinning jack, troposhield, havarti blade, either Rhubzard guest or werepyre bat swarm energy/fire guest, frostval crown, and meteoid jelly, and/or Ghost Hound...using Tempest.

First, Tempest just got buffed by changing magic weapon damage to melee strength. This seems like a buff for hybrids, but it is also a buff for charisma weapon wielding Beastmages.

Since the skill is weapon-based, any attached effects work. Havarti blade's is pet and guest celerity. It has a high inflict rate. Tempest's first turn's +50% damage is applied to guests and pets, too. If the effect activates, it's two turns each at +50 damage.

First turn, get the celerity. Drops your SP. Let's say you have the 493 you get on turn one. That's 3 left. On second turn, equip frostval crown and cast arms of dragonguard. These attacks/casts if holding Troposhield get the 142% bump upon successful infliction due to the energy element (the shield only triggers on energy, fire, earth), so damage just increased for all players on my side. Remember, this is *142% *and* +50% for TWO turns.

Meteiod jelly, with the +50 damage buff, *142% damage buff, and lucky strike damage at 1.5X, is full healing my SP on 1 turn, much less two...

In the event I am caught vulnerable considering I am in a glass cannon armor, holding a shield that isn't going to protect me, I need something else to help me out defensively.

Oh yeah, I just do this before I attack. Wield Grinning Jack, get the imbue, and Afraid amount is based on ENERGY DAMAGE.. Last time I checked, Tempest has second highest energy damage in the game. This would work decently well with Voltaic Bloodzerker I imagine.

So it's basically huge damage buffs + killer guest damage + nice pet damage with full SP heal + pretty close to stun-lock all bowled up into one.

Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= January 2022 Golden Giftboxes
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition