Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Does hinezumi have drops?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Does hinezumi have drops?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/13/2022 4:10:38   
linx98

So i spent about 4-5 hours farming hinezumi since i want his drops but he hasn't dropped any of the year of the rat stuff. In like over 100 kills i got 6 blue cheese and 4 green fireworks and thats it.

Is Hinezumi bugged? Does he just not drop anything?

I dont see a point to bring him back for chinese new year to be farmed if he has nothing. Why not just give him his own seperate zone at that point.
MQ  Post #: 1
2/13/2022 16:50:27   
Legendary Ash

Please use AE official resources namely AQWwiki to check for yourself first, Hinezumi's entry states the drops are rare, and additionally the items themselves all are rare rarity, which indicates they were intended go rare, they became rare when Akibacny Year of the Rat 2020 was over.
AQ  Post #: 2
2/13/2022 18:34:07   
linx98

I did look it up on the wiki simply labeling things rare with no explination of what that means other than 'harder to come by' isn't helpful. In every other seasonal event the loot for that event is brought back even if the item is rare insanely rare or wierdly rare. So if they disabled his enitre loot table it would be nice to know if thats the case rather than 'the wiki says its rare than most'.

Why make things so ambiguous.
MQ  Post #: 3
2/13/2022 18:46:15   
Legendary Ash

There are different groups of rarity tags on the AQWwiki, and each group means different things, they indicate drop rate, aesthetics, expensiveness, or availability as explained in Rarity 3.0 on the second post from the top.
AQ  Post #: 4
2/13/2022 20:23:52   
linx98

why not put that info where it can be easily found like on the wiki home page or in the items section since its pretty important to explain how the system works but no lets burry that in the wiki pages forum where you wouldn't go unless you have a problem with wiki rather than the game.

Still the devs should put a note in the game saying he has nothing anymore or even the wiki team putting a footnote on the wiki page. Theres no reason not to, thanks for the help though.
MQ  Post #: 5
2/13/2022 21:21:34   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Hi there, wiki staff here.

I will look into getting an updated item rarity definition page for the wiki placed somewhere with the most visibility. The page Legendary Ash linked -- while really old -- does list most of the rarities that are currently in the game, however some of those rarities listed don't exist anymore (such as Unknown and Import Item rarities) and the definitions listed are most likely outdated on some of those rarities which I will work to get clarification on.

As for the image tags the wiki uses such as the "AC", "Rare", and "Legend" images used next to dropped items on Hinezumi's wiki page, we do have a page that explains what each one means which can be found here. This page can be found in the wiki's sidebar on the left-hand side of the site by clicking the "Other Info" collapsible under the "Encyclopedia" section. I'm aware that that page isn't in a very visible location, so I will also look into moving that page to an area (or areas) with the most visibility.

Thank you for pointing these issues out. While I can't do anything on the game side of things, I'll try to get these issues corrected on the wiki.
AQW  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Does hinezumi have drops?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition