Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dodge Build

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dodge Build
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/7/2022 15:01:23   
X Sera X

Hi all,

Returning after some time away and wanted to try something different.

How is backlash v dodgelash at the moment as i can see backlash is pretty limited right now to a couple of guests & and a pet without having a pack item that seems to have phased out.

I have already found a list of dodgelash shields but what other gear is there to support this playstyle at the moment?

Char under ava
AQ  Post #: 1
3/8/2022 3:25:00   
icetears

I think you have nailed most of the dodge items except the dodge guest. You can fit in the paladin apprentice guest from the paladin armor or the bun-bunneret guest when it comes back to the void. You may want the geo logos shield in the R ggb for mrm, riftwalker pet in R ggb to dodge fire attacks and the GPS-d char in UR for a eleshield/mrm and a nice burn skill.

< Message edited by icetears -- 3/8/2022 3:31:48 >
Post #: 2
3/8/2022 13:20:40   
X Sera X

Much appreciated, i knew i wouldn't be able to find ALL of them after so long
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dodge Build
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition