Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Farming Au

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> Farming Au
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2022 14:54:35   
Cyrenius

I apologize if I’m being annoying with all the posts. Just helping out those who are struggling with farming for Au, especially if they are desiring to donate.

Make sure you use double Au boosts if you have them! For all of these, you will need Legion Revenant or (Dark) Master of Moglins (or any AoE class, although those are the best ones)

FASTEST METHOD OF ALL

You will need:

Crag and Bamboozle (5,000 AC’s)
Swindle Bilk (2,000 AC’s)
Sword of Nulgath or Enchanted Nulgath House
(Preferably) Infernal Flame Khopesh and one of the nine Destiny axes

Go to /nulgath. Have Bamboozle vs. Drudgen, Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance, Diamond Exchange, Swindle’s Return Policy, and A Leery Contract active. Farm tainted elementals and convert the tainted cores to relics of chaos. Spin the wheel. When you get the required drops for Swindle’s Return Policy, get 70 diamonds. Convert diamonds to unidentified 13’s. As you get enough diamonds, go to /underworld. Fight the monsters in the first room and turn in A Leery Contract. Rinse and Repeat. Capping Au (100 million) is entirely possible in 4 hours with this method on a double Au day with boosts, especially with 25% or 30% bonus items. You *can* do this with Escherion or Ultra Alteon, although it’s significantly faster with tainted elementals. If you buy a 40k pack for the AC’s, go ahead and pick up an Oblivion Blade (rare) and use the Dark Deal (Rare) to convert tainted souls into relics of chaos even faster!

FASTEST WITHOUT AC’S ALTHOUGH REQUIRES MEMBERSHIP

Go to /battlegrounde. Activate Hall of Honors. Fight the NPCs there. Turn in quests.

FASTEST FOR FREE PLAYERS WITHOUT AC’S

Probably frost spirits, Seven Circles War, or (levels 61-75) in /battlegrounde.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> Farming Au
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition