Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

lucky beastmaster build advice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> lucky beastmaster build advice
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2022 10:39:18   
vikings

been away for a bit and wanted to know if being a lucky beatmaster is still viable or not other than that generally need advice on how to round my build excluding GGB cause im one unlucky fellow.
character under avvy
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
4/15/2022 19:31:18   
Legendary Ash

Sell Nulgath and Shinyaro as both are from Void Challenge Rotation

Pies for 45 Cha toggle
Ancient Mother's Shield (Earth) for 45 Cha toggle from Limited Time shop on Mother's day
Umazen Aspis for +20 Paralysis Potence from The Umazon Stirs
Emancipator's Radiance (Light) for +20 Blind Potence from The Last Umazen City
Sell Sol, Ornament as its a seasonal from Frostval Decorate Tree and store Reflex

Call Abyssal Undead Hydra for Daze from Warlic's Dragonlorn Keep V: Forlorn Wake
Call Sugar Gobbler for Petrify from Mogloween's Candy Caverns
Call Lepre-Chan from Blarney Past Reward shop
Ninja Lawyer Assassins Contract from Blarney/ Call Sunless Undead Hydra for Daze from Dragonlorn Keep V: Forlorn Wake
Sell Mitten, Ray/FruitZard as its from Void Challenge Rotation and Death

Baby Egg with 8 elemental variants to toggle between Paralysis or Damage Reduction from Grenwog Egg turn in shop
Lepre-Chan from Blarney/ Gildead Leprechaun for Blind from Gold Thriller
Sell Pie, Pique, Bulba, Mau, Pika, Loco as its an April Fool's seasonal from Limited Time Shop

Sell Elixir as its from Yulgar's Memorial shop and Minion as its a Necromancer class cosmetic

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 4/15/2022 19:35:10 >
AQ  Post #: 2
4/17/2022 23:09:27   
vikings

what do i switch my no-drop element to?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/18/2022 1:13:41   
Legendary Ash

No drop can remain Earth since we still don't have a gold priced Offensive Earth armor with good Elecomp that only does pure damage, the Fortune Thief from 2022 Blarney war trades 25% of its skill's damage to inflict Unlucky on the target that is mostly for defensive purposes.

Additionally the active inventory items replaced and stated to be sold are all from permanent quests or shops, Shinyaro Warclub, Death Flair and Chaos Axe/Armor are also from Void Challenge Rotation.
(Mystic) Father Time are New Year/Father's day and Fireworks Buckler is July 4th seasonals.

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 4/18/2022 1:16:54 >
AQ  Post #: 4
4/18/2022 11:05:46   
vikings

isn't my werewolf armor a FO armor that fits that niche? i do have my no-drop set to light, my bad i should've used the normal asking for ratings formula but i forgot about it.
also about my luck now that in the near future i will soon have no need for dex so do i switch now or keep my dex the way it is for now.
since the only real reason to keep my dex is cause of it affecting my luk
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
4/18/2022 13:58:08   
Legendary Ash

As you used Werewolf as an Earth secondary no drop, the normal no drop element can remain Light to permit space for an Earth shield since you have chosen Lepre-Chan over Gildead's Blind and thus have no use for Emancipator's Blind Potence unless you plan to use it with Paladin's Blind skill.

The only reason to have Dex after the latest Stat update is to allow for the use of Ranged weapons/skills and for Pet/Guest accuracy.
However the update is not yet complete, they still have plans to adjust Pet/Guest accuracy being tied to Dex that may be changed later to be similar to Str/Dex/Int being solely responsible for Melee/Ranged/Magic, when that happens it would be recommended to shift either Str or Dex depending on attack type preferences to Luck for improved initiative and Lucky Strike damage.
AQ  Post #: 6
4/19/2022 12:47:10   
vikings

i mean i would prefer 0 proc/pure damage stuff as much as possible cause statuses are another can of worms to play with and i like to keep things simple
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
4/19/2022 18:10:55   
Legendary Ash

For your information, the nature of statuses making save rolls can be manipulated for very significant gains, a +0 save bonus meaning a 50% save with +20 Potence is a 1-(.5+.2)/.5 = 40% boost to power.
Benefits from statuses increases as equipment's base save decreases relative to an additive and static amount of Potence, a +20 save bonus meaning a 30% save with +20 Potence is a 1-(.3+.2)/.3 = 66.66% boost to power.
AQ  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> lucky beastmaster build advice
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition