Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I'm ready to take a break from the main story and see ... NPC/Story

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> I'm ready to take a break from the main story and see ... NPC/Story
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2022 14:58:20   
spirit of greed

After doing some random quests and talking to some NPC i realized how much i'm ready to take a break from the main story and see how other NPcs doing/to see how their story continue

For example:
- meeting with Konnan i realized we didn't see him with any major role since 2012 (the end of chapter 2, wow i'm feeling old). I know he's
spoiler:

chilling in Swordhaven
but i miss seeing him in any major role, he was such a complex character (his new look looks really good by the way).

- I'm also curious about Krasimir and Tomix's family. He never told us anything about them (family members, the land where they are from, religion etc..), i remember i was very surprised when
spoiler:

we saw Tomix's father in the Nieboheim.

- Secundus and
spoiler:

Piotr's story. I wonder if we will eventually deal with Piotr and Secundus and how will it play out.. I mean if the hero realize who is Secundus apprentice they would surely try to save him right? Piotr sure thinks it's a game but i have no doubt Secundus plan will not spare him and he will be a serious threat one day. Piotr already fleashweaving which is alarming already. Secundus also had some motive creating the perfect day for Aegis,
i can't wait to see how that story and the Fleashweaver class gonna play out
spoiler:

though i'm gonna only watch it via video because i'm not gonna sacrifice Aegis for it. That's something which i hope Dove and the staff will change

-
spoiler:

Void madness Isaac: As much as i feel bad for him and want to cure him i'm really curious how he looks like,how is he and hope the fight with him will be fun (assuming we will fight him). I know Riadne loves him but seriously locking him up? It's a disaster waiting to happen and she has the baby to take care too. I was shocked when the hero just acknowledged the situation, i feel like the least the hero should've done is talk to Warlic and maybe try to search for something helpful in the Shapeless empire.

-
spoiler:

The dark elfs and the dracomancers from the Order of the Claw in Ravenloss. What is up with them? I feel like we will sooner defeat Jaania and the Rose than learn/see anything about them.

- I also miss True Mortal's story it was fun but at this point i accepted it will never be finished...

-(Corrupted)Elemental spirits/Planes: We still know so little about them and they are really an interesting topic of the game. Also i'm not buying that the 7 Corrupted/Artificial spirits are the only ones. In the vast Lore it's just impossible nobody made more either on purpose or by accident

-
spoiler:

Moroz and Jacek. Seriously the poor man is frozen since 2018. He deserves a break and be free with Jacek. I'm eager to learn more about Jacek (the village where they came from, what it really means being the descendant of the Snow Prince, why is Jacek so special, does he have any special power etc..)

What do you guys think? Which NPC/Story you guys would want to see more?
DF AQW  Post #: 1
5/1/2022 0:23:32   
airfireice

Yeah. I also wanna know what's going on with True Mortal, The Hunter's Cabin, and the lots of cool NPCs in Ravenloss.

Every day thousands of plants are being destroyed by vegetarians!
Help stop the massacre!
Think food?

THINK M.E.A.T.
DF MQ  Post #: 2
5/4/2022 22:41:15   
brotherinlaw

Remember Akriloth Jr? Yeah, neither does the main character. Too be fair though, that's a tradition from AQ and the ORIGINAL fire war!

Also, there was supposed to be an Aeris Battlespire update with Dragonrider PvP and a duelist class, among other things. Whatever happened to that?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/5/2022 2:11:32   
Laeon val Observis

^Simple answer for the pvp before anyone else derails this thread: change of times and not in the list of things to reimagine. And I thought Aeris' state as a derelict wretched hive in Book 3 was already a clear statement.
DF AQW  Post #: 4
6/1/2022 23:37:08   
Zeebuoy

In regards to corrupted spirits didn't we see another? The soul ally of that (now adult) kid that dared tomix to use the headmaster's looms

like neither of them are evil, (and the soul ally still saves him from falling, even if he's being a jerk about it)

then again the negative trait he embodied wasn't that bad of one iirc?
Post #: 5
6/2/2022 6:09:15   
Flabagast

^Khvorost's Soul Ally. I forget his name. I recall him having a tentacle beard(?) Just looked him up - Ruuma. Elemental Spirit of Arrogance. Not the worst trait, I suppose. But I don't see Belle's Elemental Spirit getting along with him. It'd be cool to them again as well along with Riadne, Isaac and little Tomix. Wait, didn't they move? Yeah I remember Isaac's brother (the Soulsmith) telling us they planned to move because they didn't want to raise their child underground. I'm sure Dove has something planned for them.

Don't forget Vaal's Soul Ally too! Whose name also escapes me... The one that Roirr ate. Alee, right. She should be okay now though since everyone Roirr ate was pulled into the Plane of Elemental Spirits when Danyel stopped him, right?

True Mortal's story will be finished I'm sure. It's nearly at it's climax, mostly likely a war, and there's no way they'd drop it after that cliffhanger.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> I'm ready to take a break from the main story and see ... NPC/Story
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition