Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Checking donations for past drives?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Checking donations for past drives?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/13/2022 8:40:50   
battlesiege15

This is probably not likely but is there a way to see how many tokens or gold we donated in previous drives? Just asking because I thought I donated 1K tokens for the '21 drive (Frostwyrm mask) but am unable to access the shop.

Thank you!
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
5/13/2022 13:59:41   
Legendary Ash

Before the AQ homepage received a graphic user interface update, the Top Lists of Donators for Elf Gold/ Tokens used to have tabs for past years as well, they now show the most recent one.
As indicated by the title of the lists, they only show the top donators, if one's character has fallen off the page then the only way to check is to submit a ticket to Player Support.

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 5/13/2022 14:04:09 >
AQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Checking donations for past drives?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition