Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= The Maleurous: Reawakening War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= The Maleurous: Reawakening War
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/20/2022 6:18:16   
spirit of greed

quote:

Ironic. I'm trying to manhunt the Tomix rare wave to prove my hero's mental resilience. All I'm getting is counting sheep or getting trash talked by fake Serenity.

Sadly the Tomix rare wave is unfairly rare in this war. You can get lucky and get him of course but most of the time you will get the sheep or Serenity but really most of the time just the sheep. I don't know if i was just unlucky but i got him after 400 waves, which is a shame because it's a fun boss enemy and story wise perfect for this war
DF AQW  Post #: 26
5/20/2022 7:49:39   
docblade

Okay. 450 waves, 20 sheep, 1 Tomix, 0 Serenity. Time for a little break. Dont finish the war without me. Seriously.
DF MQ  Post #: 27
5/20/2022 20:02:19   
Laeon val Observis

Rest assured, doc, 13M waves ain't gonna be a fast run. So far, my special rare waves are 5 Serenities (dang, gotta tone down my isekai watching lest this develops into Harem Protag EX) and 1 Tomix (there is a reason why he's exceedingly rare now that his battle data is up).

Based on the latest DN post, looks like this war's end is predetermined. However, complacency still has no room, so keep the pace up.
DF AQW  Post #: 28
5/21/2022 2:09:05   
SKy426

just happen to run into a dreamless tomix while farming medals. was taken a bit surprised by it tho i haven't run into serenity yet

edit: now i ran into serenity. it works the same one as the mirage one

proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai-kZG1v7-4&ab_channel=DAL426

< Message edited by SKy426 -- 5/21/2022 3:05:09 >
DF  Post #: 29
5/21/2022 6:33:27   
docblade

600. Time to get some supplies so i can fight with renewed spirit. Moglinberry juice for everyone!
DF MQ  Post #: 30
5/22/2022 8:36:01   
Flabagast

@spirit of greed @Laeon val Observis

The Aequilibria are the real gods. They created Lore, the Dragons of Prophecy in their own image, and the Avatars to watch over them as they slumber. They are what the Exalted fought and nearly defeated with their artillery. Drahr'Hatir and Drahr'Dolaas. The Creator and the Destroyer. Notha referred to them as a concept, and I suppose she isn't wrong. They are the living manifestation of Balance itself. I also think they became the Mana Core when they entered their slumber but that's stretchy speculation on my part.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
5/23/2022 6:53:41   
docblade

800 before 50. Thats a new speed record for me. Keep up the good speed, people, lets push through to 50%
DF MQ  Post #: 32
5/23/2022 21:00:55   
Laeon val Observis

50% unlocked. You need to clear the halfway quest to access the accessories shop (and boy, those items are sure expensive).
spoiler:

Myalos, we might need you to manifest later on once we confront Remthalas. A bit of extra firepower will be welcome.

As for a solution: look>go field>go north (repeat this step until prompted to press enter)
Beware, as that has an octet of...

After rechecking, shouldn't the rewards be DA only as they are cosmetics only?
EDIT: Did a 25-chain wave to scan for new encounters. None on the regular waves, but Mr. Nameless has come up on the ultra rare wave roulette.
RARE WAVE SCAN: et tu, Artix? Who's next, the rest of our allies during Calamity?

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 5/23/2022 23:31:09 >
DF AQW  Post #: 33
5/24/2022 0:34:15   
Flabagast

Ah man, that made me miss Mechquest...

spoiler:

I can't help but wonder if this has implications to Mechquest deeplore. If those were Myalos' memories then it makes me think they weren't always a Dragonoid. Which didn't make sense to me at first, before I remembered something about the Dragonoids being human(?)-made replicas of ancient Dragons. So if what was being described to us was a battle between Dragonoids and a fleet of Shadowscythe, and Myalos was 'longing' to be one of them and join the fight, did they choose to become a Dragonoid out of a sense of duty?

I had always thought Dragonoids had artificial intelligence, but this makes me wonder if their minds were made from uploading the consciousnesses of war-heroes into their technology.

Anyway, we have tons more Fashionfable thanks to the war shop! I nabbed Voyna's cape. A reversed dark cloak with gold-trim? Uuuhhh yes please take my Defender's Medals.

Edit: Uuhhh I found another rare wave... https://i.imgur.com/RbQJGp8.png I don't think that's a sheep!

< Message edited by Flabagast -- 5/24/2022 1:18:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
5/24/2022 0:43:28   
Primate Murder

Ok, that was some really good writing.
AQ DF  Post #: 35
5/24/2022 3:06:17   
docblade

Noooo....i dont want to fight

spoiler:

Aegis

Why do you make me fight a friend???

And now Artix??? Whats next, Remy? Twig???

And now Nameless? I still feel sad for him

Edit: @v Just because i am shocked by it doesnt mean i am breaking. I took a hit, sure, but it takes more than that to keep me from mowing waves. A warmonger doesnt break that easily.

< Message edited by docblade -- 5/24/2022 5:58:55 >
DF MQ  Post #: 36
5/24/2022 5:07:52   
Laeon val Observis

^Breaking already after a bunch of simulacra more irritating than Axis cult recruiters got added at the halfway point? Might as well listen to Handel's Hallelujah and imagine you're Asuka Langley Soryu (and it supposedly helps in attaining Heaven). They're just illusions. Nothing a listening to something as rousing as Los! Los! Los! can add to the body count.
DF AQW  Post #: 37
5/24/2022 11:44:30   
docblade

Phew. Just reached the 1k wave milestone. Hours of farming finally paid off. Now i can take a break. See you in a few hours
DF MQ  Post #: 38
5/24/2022 15:35:27   
spirit of greed

Pretty cool how they add more rare waves to the war but i wonder
spoiler:

Serenity and Tomix
is no longer available or just more rare than the others? I'm wondering because i got the new rare waves and sheep alright but not
spoiler:

Serenity or Tomix
. Oh and the other day i got 3 sheep in a row and another one 2 waves later, what are the odds?

I wonder if
spoiler:

Mr Nameless
is so weak compared to the other rare waves because the hero never had the chance fighting him so we don't know how strong he is or how he fights.

< Message edited by spirit of greed -- 5/24/2022 15:43:54 >
DF AQW  Post #: 39
5/24/2022 22:24:35   
docblade

@^ Its my theory that

spoiler:

he was deemed dangerous because of his abilities, not his fighting prowess. If you can trap entire cities in a dome and unleash sentinent toys at them,

you dont need to be a good fighter.

@v Lets beat him up, gag him and bring him to Sally with a nice bow.

< Message edited by docblade -- 5/26/2022 5:34:22 >
DF MQ  Post #: 40
5/25/2022 4:56:47   
spirit of greed

@docblade

Oh yeah you're probably right. I forgot he can basically
spoiler:

seal away entire cities

I've been thinking, it looks like this is where we will defeat Remthalas but the fact that Sally will not be there when he will be defeated is kind of a bummer. I mean Remthalas made it personal for her when he
spoiler:

killed Mr Nameless

< Message edited by spirit of greed -- 5/25/2022 15:54:16 >
DF AQW  Post #: 41
5/27/2022 20:45:14   
Laeon val Observis

Aight, I'll continue recharging my bloodlust elsewhere (testing out the reforged Archi. Now, SWoT's all that's left for me to wait) now that I've hunted down all available rare waves (and tying my RW count with Angel of Azaveyr's as my largest RW count/s). 66% already? We should have 75% by any time this weekend so as we can see why Notha seems to be in a crisis.

EDIT: after doing a few runs on Archi, I think it got more powerful and versatile courtesy to the revisions to the auras (they can even last longer if you Za Warudo it right as the charges plummet only during Attack usage) and the addition of Caitiff, notwithstanding the CDs no longer locking it out of general questing.

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 5/27/2022 21:20:14 >
DF AQW  Post #: 42
5/28/2022 15:26:46   
Shadow_Knight41

Cool fashion items!!! Notha's Visor suits me yaay.

I admire Notha, but this war made me admire Remthalas more. I also relate to them in a real life way, predetermination of human actions and influence of Aequilibria... If it were up to me, I'd be on Remthalas' side. Sure, he's playing dirty by making us stay stuck in a nightmare for several eternity and fight some deceased allies, but I give him the benefit of the doubt. He's bad at communication anyways. I'm not sure how he's planning to fight Aequilibria, if it's a concept, how can we bodyguards help lol?
Still, I want him to succeed. It would shake reality but it is just so interesting. The very core of the universe, what happens when you mess with it?
DF  Post #: 43
5/28/2022 18:36:07   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

Archivist 2.0 feels MARVELOUS! The cooldowns on "normal mode" made it more suitable for questing and the new skills are really visualy impressive and very efficient. I could even say the damage on the Mage Stalemate feels... too high? It's a mana recovery empowerment yet that thing can really NUKE your enemy xD

That said my biggest appreciation was the Paper Scatter one, it was a much needed addition and I like the pay-off of consuming charges (which have a REALLY cool UI)

Design-wise, no complaints, looks amazing, the colours really match the idea of an Archivist, making the OG archivist look like an adventurer who travels far and wide to record every event there is, while the Reforged feels like the master Archivist, who can now sit back and enjoy his vast library in peace. My only nitpick is that the spinning crystal in the cape doesn't... really fit? All those elegant details and we have this chunk of purple rock spinning in the middle of our Gear cape. Wouldn't a simple clock hand suffice?
DF AQW  Post #: 44
5/29/2022 20:35:07   
Laeon val Observis

75% up and ready to go.
spoiler:

Yep, Notha really go hit hard that she thought of us as illusions. Overall, hilarious as it is serious. Now, who could be conspiring with our blue friend?

As for the fight, you might want to whip out your high DPT classes here. Seems to have some sINNoncence mechanics.

Clearing it will provide you with catapult clearance. Warning: catapulting is not eligible for chain waving.

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 5/29/2022 20:38:12 >
DF AQW  Post #: 45
5/29/2022 21:03:05   
Flabagast

75%!
spoiler:

Character interactions were totally on point for this one. I'm going to miss Uaanta and Notha when this is all over and they had back to Lhy'Shiac.

And man, I was not expecting that Exalted Artillery of all things to be what gets us to the next part of the dream! Although I suspect the dream version was still only a mere shadow of the real thing...

And it's our catapult too! That's awesome!

Speaking of the dream... It's Sk'aar isn't it? It has to be. Whether they and Remy are in cahoots, or they're just there 'cause dreams are their thing. I'm calling it now!

Edit: Hold up... The war screen's different. Remthalas isn't spinning his mask and he has a frowny face :( What's the matter buddy?
Aaaaand he's normal again. Is it an RNG thing? Did I imagine it?

< Message edited by Flabagast -- 5/29/2022 21:21:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
5/30/2022 0:28:11   
docblade

1.1k waves. Time for a break. Maybe i am luckier in a few hours and find the last rare waves
DF MQ  Post #: 47
5/30/2022 1:33:02   
Biokirkby

I got the sad Remthalas as well. As mentioned, he goes back to normal, so I think it's RNG
DF AQW  Post #: 48
5/30/2022 4:12:02   
raylas

I need roundup weedkiller.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
5/30/2022 4:41:05   
Laeon val Observis

Depending on how fast you can overcome the Tree's rotation (at least, that's how I analyzed it), you either have to use high-DPT classes before it grows back or attrition like Sinnocence the Undying until Notha's anti-heal ailment impairs it.
DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= The Maleurous: Reawakening War
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition