Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Summer Giftboxes 2022 + Pride Month LTS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Summer Giftboxes 2022 + Pride Month LTS
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/6/2022 13:30:17   
PD

quote:

COMING THIS WEEK!
Summer Z-Token Bonus
Z-Token packages give up to 30% more Z-Tokens!

Summer 2022 Golden Giftboxes:
Unwrap 3 new board weapons and player faces this Summer! Paddle out and grab your prizes before they leave the Golden Giftboxes, as these special prizes will only be available until August! This is also the last week before the Thursday the 12th, Cinco de Mayo, and Mother's Day Limited-Time Shops leave.

The following Golden Giftboxes prizes and variants will be leaving this week:

Mason Form Armor
Krieger Klaw
Deatharrows Cat

Pride Month Limited-Time Shop:
Celebrate the freedom to be yourself with new and returning gear arriving this week!

Note: Got a random newsletter about Paladin + Necromancer Class armors w/ CC and a new misc along with Father's Day Items. But it seems that the real release is going to be this week's release?

Tag you're it. Surfs up and happy Pride month. ~Anim

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 6/6/2022 14:49:17 >
Post #: 1
6/6/2022 13:42:45   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Yes, the Paladin and Necromancer stuff is next week's release. Just an early preview and completely not me setting an incorrect date!

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 6/6/2022 13:49:15 >
AQ  Post #: 2
6/6/2022 13:52:28   
Kaizoku

^ That black Paladin armor is groovy! Can't wait for that one!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
6/6/2022 13:58:25   
PD

@Hollow: Good to know what's head of schedule, even if accidental.

Also I can't remember, but does anyone happen to remember if they exist, what the previous pride month items were? I'll probably get the portal paintings for Pride Month and next week Father's Day (because I hate missing out on content) either way but advanced knowledge is still nice to have. I do remember Prismatic yoyo but my memory is bad and I can't remember the other items if they existed or not.
Post #: 4
6/7/2022 11:57:36   
Lv 1000

I can only remember the Pridesmatic yo-yo 100-proc weapon as well. Maybe last year had an item other than that, I'm not sure.
Post #: 5
6/7/2022 14:12:38   
Bu Kek Siansu

4/25/2022 14:11:12 > http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22402394
quote:

Squee Booster Pet
20K Z-Token Package!

You may remember this sad little blue Moglin, spending his days discussing philosophy in Boog's Tavern. Now ready to seek out adventure, this little fella will boost the damage of all your Water attacks!

5/9/2022 14:30:31 > http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22402679
quote:

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22402675
quote:

quote:

Thursday the 12th Golden Giftboxes
COMING THIS WEEK!
The second unluckiest day of the year returns! Unwrap your own color-custom Mason Form Armor, Deatharrows Cat, Krieger Klaws, and the sinister Mason Masks. In Energy as well as the original variants!

Squee Booster Pet
20K Z-Token Package!

Just to be sure since it's not listed, there will be a Call/Summon Squee in the GGB UR shop this week, right?

5/9/2022 15:32:07 > http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22402681
quote:

No, Squee is not included in this week's release. This will be the last week to grab Lorekeeper's Oath before it leaves the LTS, and the meat-eor in Battleon disappears!

Then, would it be possible to include Call/Summon Squee in this week's release or?

Post #: 6
6/8/2022 12:47:47   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Squee may come out in the July giftboxes. Returning items to the Pride Shop include the Rainbow Yo-yo weapon and Rainbow Raygun. For new Pride gear there will be 2 or 3 items along with the painting.

Are there any board weapons from previous years players would like to see return? We could rerelease 3 or so to go along with the new boards and tag the originals as Legendary.
AQ  Post #: 7
6/8/2022 16:05:25   
Kaizoku

I don't have much interest in surfboards, but I would love to see Aloha PikaZard.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
6/8/2022 18:06:11   
Dreiko Shadrack

quote:

Are there any board weapons from previous years players would like to see return? We could rerelease 3 or so to go along with the new boards and tag the originals as Legendary.

Uhhhh... wolf king, safiria, lucretia and/or golden whale.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/8/2022 23:11:15   
PD

if possible, when requesting GGB items to come back if they were underwhelming, I wonder if we could ask them to come back in lower tiers? May be possible?

@Robyn: I didn't even realize that one!

< Message edited by PD -- 6/9/2022 20:18:05 >
Post #: 10
6/9/2022 7:22:46   
RobynJoanne

@PD
As you can see in the Wiki's Ranged Weapons page, Grenwog Lance also covers Wind/Earth and is already a R GGB. The only major difference is that Grenwog Lance is 20-Proc.
Post #: 11
6/9/2022 12:13:43   
Yozai

No ggb ticket this year?
AQ  Post #: 12
6/10/2022 15:10:17   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Unwrap 7 new and returning Golden Giftbox prizes! Paddle out and grab yours before they leave, as these special prizes will only be available until August. Celebrate the freedom to be yourself with new and returning gear in the Pride Month Limited-Time Shop!
AQ  Post #: 13
6/10/2022 15:28:00   
PD

For tall armors, there may be room for improvement as the She-nyaa armor is so tall the head gets cut off from the preview.

< Message edited by PD -- 6/10/2022 16:00:31 >
Post #: 14
6/10/2022 16:18:56   
Dreiko Shadrack

quote:

Uhhhh... wolf king, safiria, lucretia and/or golden whale.

Dangit, the only board I actually really wanted, lucretia, was the only one y'all didn't pick.

Oh well, some interesting items overall. Not sure how I feel about the "bow of destiny" though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
6/10/2022 17:03:06   
  Zorbak
Ebil Moglin!

Mehehehe! Slight communication issue with the portal painting. It is indeed a lvl 50 gold item. There are also lvl 150 gold versions of the new armor, spell, and bow. If you bought the portal painting for tokens, or one of the lvl 143 z-items (before the time of this post) send a pm to Hollow and he will get you refunded. *Necromancer things*
AQ  Post #: 16
6/10/2022 17:40:55   
Bu Kek Siansu

It would be great if there was a Spell [MP] (uses MP and LUK for stat damage) version
of the Rainbow Unicorn Attack like other Skills/Spells (SPCost/MPCost).

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 6/10/2022 19:16:28 >
Post #: 17
6/10/2022 18:13:17   
GwenMay

Thanks for the new Pride gear! Great to see AQ showing support.

Also, as a huge fan of the new She-Ra, I would like to personally thank whomever thought to parody the show --- She-Nyaa is glorious.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
6/10/2022 22:53:00   
rai0kakashi

+1 Spell [MP] version of the Rainbow Unicorn Attack
Post #: 19
6/11/2022 0:12:26   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

quote:

Also, as a huge fan of the new She-Ra, I would like to personally thank whomever thought to parody the show --- She-Nyaa is glorious.
Thanks, I suggested it two years ago as a guest and it kept getting pushed back XD I'm glad with how it turned out too!
AQ  Post #: 20
6/11/2022 2:40:06   
PD

I almost forgot to comment: Thanks for the Battle message and log update! I felt the popups were too slow so the new popups are definitely a step in the right direction. Although ideally we'd be able to locally control the popups as well. IE fade time, messages to display at a time, etc.

Also nice that the Pride shop is in gold instead of Z's. I'd like to see more LTS shops in gold instead of tokens. I've bought every single LTS (and will continue to buy them as they all appear) and it does add up over time.

< Message edited by PD -- 6/11/2022 2:52:03 >
Post #: 21
6/11/2022 8:01:54   
Bu Kek Siansu

6/8/2022 12:47:47 http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22403339
quote:

Squee may come out in the July giftboxes.

Thanks!

Taken from my post: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22403168
quote:

1). Lust is a great Fire pet when combinating with Doomlight Emberheart Armour/Defender for Backlash builds.
Doomlight Emberheart Armour/Defender = Fire
Doomlight FrostRipper Armour/Defender = Ice
Doomlight TremorHide Armour/Defender = Earth
Doomlight Shadowspark Armour/Defender = Energy
Doomlight Eternal Armour/Defender = Darkness

• Can we have Ice/Earth/Energy/Darkness versions of Lust?

2). We have as following above.

• Can we have Fire/Ice/Earth/Energy/Darkness Guest versions of Lust for Backlash builds?

• I just found out, we also have Envy as an Earth version of Lust.

Hopefully, other Pet versions (and if possible Guest versions as well) might come out ASAP.

Post #: 22
    6/11/2022 12:39:54   
    OG Ranger

quote:

Thanks, I suggested it two years ago as a guest and it kept getting pushed back XD I'm glad with how it turned out too!

Ya did well. I love literally everything about the armor. If there are any changes to the armor in any way I hope they're very minor.
    AQ  Post #: 23
    6/11/2022 13:16:53   
    GwenMay

quote:

Thanks for the hard work! It's funny how prismatic burn seems to be the "pride" status now.

If I may make a suggestion, an Owl House reference next Pride could be pretty great. (If you haven't seen Owl House, I 100% recommend it if you liked She-ra).
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 24
    6/11/2022 13:48:48   
    Kurtz96

What is the difference between the void empress board and the existing void weapons (void spear of war and annihilator)?
    Any info sub on the armor?
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Summer Giftboxes 2022 + Pride Month LTS
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition