Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Retro Golden Set

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Retro Golden Set
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/1/2022 21:51:26   
Kaizoku

quote:

Retro Blade of Awe?

I would love to have this as well. Even just as a clickable temp weapon from Valencia or something. I much preferred the look of it over the new one.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
7/2/2022 4:48:03   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

Looks like I'm a bit late to the party. My noob self wasn't ever able to afford it in the real game back in the day, but I have fond memories of using the OG Golden Armor in Zardwars! Good times! :D Stoked to see it make its triumphant return.

Fingers crossed for a Retro Nightmare Set at some point. That thing inspired a young Solar Boy to draw a lot of fanart. ;-;

AQ AQW  Post #: 27
7/7/2022 13:06:01   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

It's great to see so many enjoying the retro release and taking a big nostalgia trip with us! Working on this set brought back a lot of fun memories. I'll plan on us revisiting the original Nightmare Set and releasing a retro version of it also.
AQ  Post #: 28
7/13/2022 9:20:38   
battlesiege15

Hello. If this is the MC set of the year, is it fair that it is MC'd only for Guardians?
AQ AQW  Post #: 29
7/13/2022 10:06:04   
Bolter

^ It's not, the Communicant set is gonna get updated to however.
AQ  Post #: 30
7/13/2022 11:10:20   
Dreiko Shadrack

it is the yearly MC, but it's both of the golden sets being updated.

quote:

Yes, the Retro Golden and Communicant Set updates are this year's only MC sets. All of the older sets will be updated eventually but there is already so much going on this year.

You can now head on over to Yulgar's Inn and pick up your Retro Golden Set! Kam has also updated the original Golden Set items to lvl 150 and added the Legendary tag.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
8/3/2022 1:54:07   
King Darxonic

@Hollow, if you bring back the Nightmare Set...that might entice me to attempt some content related to this. I miss the old Nemesis set art, and yes the extremely long attack animation too lowkey.

You guys really been doing y'all thing with the Retro releases, though I wish I was playing when the original Nightmare and GSoL was out... But I suppose I'm "veteran" enough and can only bask in the glory of you guys breathing life into the nostalgic side of this game.

Black Naginashi/Darxonic stopping by to say "Hello!" to everyone!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
8/4/2022 11:24:07   
Korriban Gaming

While we're on the topic of retro items, a level 150 version of Algern's Carapace would be nice
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 33
8/4/2022 15:51:23   
dr jo

I think that the nightmare set should be next but LV 150 Algern's Carapace would be nice
AQ  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Retro Golden Set
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition