Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

a good class/build for Dragesvard's Shore quests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> a good class/build for Dragesvard's Shore quests
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2022 14:57:24   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

Hey everyone, need some advice. I'm currently on the Through the Tangle quest and am having a really hard time monsters in this set of quests, theyre hitting hard and I usually run out of potions or if I have a class that heals, healing for it. Currently lvl 46 with mostly lvl 40 weapons/stuff. Any recommendations on what class to use or weapons? Thanks in advance, I hate being stuck.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/29/2022 18:06:08   
Laeon val Observis

After doing an analysis of enemy stat scaling data, classes that can be recommended here would be. Do note that when you reach the map's crossroad room, go up so and clear any foe there as there will be a potion stash to help in case of do-overs by KO.

1. Technomancer-high HP mobs means a long drag, and long drags can help pump up the aforementioned class' damage even before the boss comes up. Might be a bit risky at low levels though due to its passive mana pseudo-DoT and restrictions to gear swapping mid battle (should MP fluctuate beyond a level-scaling threshold due to changes in WIS stat, you'll lose the passive boost it entails for a few turns).
2. Necromancer-has decent regeneration capabilities as you constantly set up your Seed combo. Terror, while chance-based, ignores Immobility resist, allowing for one turn breathers.

As additional precaution, engage Adventure Mode in Options. Ensures enemies are only half as damaging than they normally would. It won't protect you though from the penalty for not equipping or displaying the Containment helm.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
6/29/2022 20:02:10   
GEF

I did it with doom knight, then again im level 90 with maxed equipment so...

But, using the dragon's shield will shield u for 2 full turns where the enemies can't do anything to u! Doomknight's lingering doom should pretty much one shot one enemy. Then u should be able to kill the 2nd one soon enough and finally the 3rd one will be able to hit u after the shield is gone but u got life carve and dragon heal till u kill it so u should be fine. No enemy should take more than 2 turns to kill maybe 3 at most.

Make sure to bring temp food for full heal as well as 5 hp and 5 mana pots.

For the dragon, doomknight shouldnt have much problem with it, between weaken, void barrier, and the corrupt combo of corrupt -> shape darkness -> malefic binding -> life carve -> shape darkness not to mention doom into inner darkness u should be able to obliterate that dragon if u got decent gear

Which brings me to my next point, u need to look for good gear. Since u are only level 46 (how did u reach ending of book 3 at only 46???) i am not sure what gear is good for you, all the guides for lower levels are probably outdated... Perhaps it would be best if u farmed to level 50 on dr voltabolt challenge, that way u can grab a fresh level 50 weapon. The doomknight helm and cloak are generally fine for story they're not bad at all really maybe not the best all res but their stats are pretty decent, i think. For weapon, get the Doomed DA Amulet of the Elements, use Light because the mushrooms have -5 to Light. alternatively the destiny weapons will do pretty well, i see you have Guided DragonStaff of Destiny, you could use that, but you should probably upgrade it first to the Righteous DragonStaff of Destiny

< Message edited by GEF -- 6/29/2022 20:04:48 >
DF  Post #: 3
6/30/2022 0:41:50   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

Thanks for the help guys, I managed to beat it!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> a good class/build for Dragesvard's Shore quests
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition