Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

July 2022

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> July 2022
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2022 18:28:57   
Beshin Adin

July 1

Darkon's Ultra Boss monster + Frostval in July returns
Wrath of Xan Upgrade Bonus pack
July Seasonal Set returns (Flameborn + Underworld Summer sets)
July National Day drops

July 4 Fireworks in Battleon + Freedom Gear for USA's Independence Day

July 8

Star Festival (Tanabata) returns with new quests and rewards
Blacksmithing Tradeskill update
Bido's birthday merge shop update

July 15 Attack of the Titans: Defense of Battleon

July 22 Attack of the Titans: Mega Boss Battle

July 29 Shadows of War finale, Part I
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
6/30/2022 13:43:39   
Rtkat3

Looks like anyone at a certain level will take on Darkon in an Ultra Boss battle.

We got a two part release revolving around Titans. I can't say if it will be different Titans or the rest of the Elemental Titans being awoken. That will be for the AQW Team to decide.

The end of this month looks like there will be a final showdown with Malgor.
AQ  Post #: 2
6/30/2022 14:33:32   
dragoonanime

I hope that when Malgor is defeated the queen of monsters is brought back as the main villain.
Post #: 3
6/30/2022 14:45:56   
Beshin Adin

About time we finished Malgor.......
AQ AQW  Post #: 4
7/1/2022 10:50:53   
Rtkat3

The only way the Queen of Monsters would return is if one of the remnants of her forces retrieves her head and does something to reattach it to her body. For all we know during Malgor's rise to power the day we stormed the Queen of Monsters' lair, the remnants of the Queen of Monsters' forces went into hiding. Chamat and Drayko were last seen still alive and we don't know if the Faust that she spoke to is the same Faust from Mythsong Canyon.
AQ  Post #: 5
7/1/2022 17:17:47   
Beshin Adin

Ultra Darkon is impossible............
AQ AQW  Post #: 6
7/2/2022 12:18:54   
Rtkat3

Darkon the Conductor's map is for anyone at or above Level 80.
AQ  Post #: 7
7/2/2022 18:44:46   
mds2006

Jeez, This boss is lunacy...
They have to give Ultra Darkon lots of immense nerfs, or at least have a more reasonable way to get the rewards...
Post #: 8
7/3/2022 13:19:09   
Rtkat3

Tanabata returns this Friday.
AQ  Post #: 9
7/4/2022 13:38:59   
Beshin Adin

Yay! The 4th of July shop is one of my favorites
AQ AQW  Post #: 10
7/7/2022 14:24:36   
Rtkat3

Tanabata begins tomorrow
AQ  Post #: 11
7/7/2022 18:34:05   
mds2006

uuugh... Got to about like 1mil HP left in phase 3 exactly one time but then he ohko'd everyone...

Never got even close to that since.

This boss is purely awful and absolutely unfun. Yet I want the Flux house and an Activated Ring and maybe I'll want the weapon combo reward? So I can't just ignore Ultra Darkon entirely unless they make an alternate, reasonable way to get those.

And even if they make it easier in any way(s) tomorrow, I'll have already missed out on at least one week that I'll never be able to make up for even if I do beat him eventually...

And that's not even how unreliable and slow doing Alchemy is and how absurdly, arbitrarily expensive the potions are to buy. :|

These bosses need to be toned down. Both in difficulty and in frequency of release.

< Message edited by mds2006 -- 7/8/2022 0:04:17 >
Post #: 12
7/8/2022 12:11:30   
Beshin Adin

Just get ready to enjoy Tanabata........
AQ AQW  Post #: 13
7/8/2022 13:30:56   
Rtkat3

Tanabata begins tonight.
AQ  Post #: 14
7/9/2022 4:39:20   
mds2006

They didn't nerf him....

or make the potions reasonably priced...

Why....

...*sigh*... anyone know if Valiance or Smite would be preferrable over Health Vamp against him, whether in general or for any specific class(es)

< Message edited by mds2006 -- 7/9/2022 11:40:46 >
Post #: 15
7/9/2022 12:48:32   
Beshin Adin

Welp, this Tanabata will take a while.......
AQ AQW  Post #: 16
7/9/2022 13:56:07   
Rtkat3

What do you mean?
AQ  Post #: 17
7/9/2022 14:13:53   
Beshin Adin

I mean that the quests are so tedious, I might put them off until next year
AQ AQW  Post #: 18
7/10/2022 11:34:26   
Rtkat3

You just described the Celestial Emissary's quests as being too long, slow, or dull. That is what tedious means.
AQ  Post #: 19
7/10/2022 12:00:09   
Beshin Adin

To cite an example: The quest "A Child's Wish" can require multiple runs of the Vordred battles, which I HATE doing........
AQ AQW  Post #: 20
7/10/2022 17:34:09   
Cyrenius

The Valiance and Smite weapon enhancements would be phenomenal...if I knew whether the enhancements worked properly, which I am not sure for a fact whether or not they do, since my PUGs the other day had difficulty with Ultra Drago and, if my healing had anything to do with it as an Archpaladin, I was using both Valiance and Absolution, and I have healed before as an Archpaladin in that challenge and more difficult challenges as an Archpaladin with BoA enhancements and us have less difficulties. The Lacerate and Arcana's Concerto, meh. The Lacerate I can understand it being mediocre, it's only level 40 and the unlock for the quest only requires Greenguard West. The Arcana's Concerto I think should be buffed or at least be 100% to fire instead of 50% since it requires Ultra Darkon. If I finish that quest it will be for the sake of finishing said quest, not for the actual enhancement, although I am not sure if I desire to at that point, Ultra Darkon is such a royal pain in the ass and has no rewards worth the effort at this point IMHO.

I am getting the cape enhancements, again, mostly to collect them, except for Absolution, I can indubitably see how it shines for Archpaladin and Lightcaster. I understand the need for balance, although the penalty is a bit heavy for Valingory and Avarice, they just don't seem that worth it to me. They both seem to not just cancel out and make Absolution completely worthless to a challenge group, they seem to make players with it an outright liability! Perhaps I'm calculating it wrong. I'll have to study them further.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 21
7/11/2022 14:43:33   
Beshin Adin

Hmm, the weekly calendar suggests Chaos, but the armor Twitter showed suggests the AoT anime.....
AQ AQW  Post #: 22
7/12/2022 11:51:47   
Rtkat3

The as-yet-unidentified Titans will attack this Friday.
AQ  Post #: 23
7/16/2022 17:50:50   
Beshin Adin

Does anyone want the basic story of the AoT anime?
AQ AQW  Post #: 24
7/16/2022 18:03:46   
Rtkat3

Last night's release took part in an alternate reality where Drakath persuaded the Queen of Monsters to teach him how to make a bigger army that involved making his own Titans. That release is a parody of "Attack on Titan".

As for the final cutscene, all the Titans making their way to Battleon are more Titanic Vindicators, Titanic Paladins, and Titanic Doomknights. The mega boss is scheduled for this upcoming Friday. The identity of this opponent is unknown even if that ends up being a Titan version of Drakath.
AQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> July 2022
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition