Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Chessmaster Saga - Pawn Race

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Chessmaster Saga - Pawn Race
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2022 11:59:59   
Bu Kek Siansu

Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/artix.com/2022-chessmaster-saga-pawn-race?e=03ea519311

Homepage: https://www.battleon.com/

Summer Z-Token Bonus

Get up to 30% more Z-Tokens and also unlock tons of bonus items with select packages for a limited time!

BUY NOW

Chessmaster Saga - Pawn Race
COMING THIS WEEK!
The Chessmaster and the Numbered Beasts eluded you, leaving Radagast with the revelation of a common foe playing you against each other. However, you can't stop to wonder how to use this information, as surprise attacks rush your conflict with Karuna! Can you reach Dawnstone Keep before she shuts you out of the path to the Elemental Orbs?

Tagged! Check! Your move. ~Anim

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 7/4/2022 13:12:33 >
Post #: 1
7/7/2022 13:00:55   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

The release is live! Imr has been sick all week and she still managed to tackle the war, so a big THANK YOU to her!
AQ  Post #: 2
7/7/2022 13:32:31   
Yozai

A very big Thank You IMRY get well soon<3
AQ  Post #: 3
7/8/2022 6:23:16   
blex12345

Fantastic. BIG thank you IMR Hope you have a speedy recovery!

< Message edited by blex12345 -- 7/8/2022 6:39:29 >
Post #: 4
7/8/2022 8:41:58   
Kaizoku

Sorry to hear it, I wish IMR didn't get sick so often. Get well soon!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
7/9/2022 4:15:24   
Nameless King

IMR is a girl??!!What the.....stay safe and healthy tho
Post #: 6
7/9/2022 14:16:09   
battlesiege15

Aww hope you feel better IMRy!

Has anyone timed how long the "Exhaust Army" button takes by chance? Feels forever lol
AQ AQW  Post #: 7
7/18/2022 13:21:06   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Due to schedule changes and the Chessmaster Finale coming the first week of August: Karuna has grown impatient... the Numbered Beasts are still too far from the Deep for her plans, so Karuna has banished swathes of her own forces back to their realms, using the released power to strengthen the Beasts' connection to the Prime Orbs and open another gate!

Edit: If it feels like the weight of half a million enemies has been lifted, don't rest yet.

Edit 2: Updated timeline for Chessmaster finale.

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 7/23/2022 14:43:43 >
AQ  Post #: 8
7/18/2022 13:26:43   
PD

Dang, and I was really liking the fact that for an extended period we could continue to overcap on gold since wars are now pretty much the only way to do that with the cap changes. It even allowed me to catch up on the 2 weeks of AQ I missed recently. Maybe someday we'll get those cap updates that everyone's been looking forward to.

Also, we really should think about allowing qualified players to re-buy the custom versions of war rewards. As I said before I don't ever do wars because the problems with rewards is that they just permanently take up space in your inventory with no way to get them back outside of asking the staff to do that for you manually. It should be looked into at least.

Edit: Looks like we just surged from 38% to 54%! The 50% cutscene is now unlocked!

< Message edited by PD -- 7/18/2022 13:35:22 >
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Chessmaster Saga - Pawn Race
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition