Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Multi Hit Earth Pets and Guests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Multi Hit Earth Pets and Guests
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2022 12:50:05   
battlesiege15

Hello, I am testing out the Mother's Day Staff and was wondering what Earth Pets and Guests have multiple hits to make the most of this weapon. Thanks!
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
7/4/2022 15:22:10   
Legendary Ash

Werewolf and Chthonian Count 's compressed Guests are 3 hits, all unlisted spell slot guests either are 50% chance of 1 or 2 hits or are toggles between 1 and 2 hits in different modes, these options are listed in Optimization Academy of Lore: Spells under the Earth element and Guest section separated into Defensive and Offensive categories.

The below equipment only fit the criteria of most hits, other unlisted pets are at most two hits, but may have more desirable designs in terms of statuses, these options are listed in Optimization Academy of Lore: Pets under the Earth element section.
Neko Waifer 50% chance of 1 or 4 hits, averages 2.5 hits, Gold priced
Crag & Bamboozle 4 hits always attempts to Daze, no mode toggle, Rare GGB
Tank Bot 4 hits in Defloss mode that requires 8% melee in Sp, Rare GGB
AQ  Post #: 2
7/4/2022 20:02:59   
battlesiege15

Thank you very much as usual Ash :D
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Multi Hit Earth Pets and Guests
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition