Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= The Communicant Set & Shark Week LTS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= The Communicant Set & Shark Week LTS
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/3/2022 12:08:58   
Lv 1000

quote:

Can we get the breakdown of the reasoning for the status resistance costing so much on a misc compared to every other source of the effect in the game.

For clarification, I am asking because I think status resistance is valued way too high for miscs compared to other sources, i.e., I think it costs too much SP per turn.
Post #: 51
8/4/2022 9:00:31   
Sphinx Jevoha

The Lion's Roar weapon has a very similar animation to the Special of the earlier Golden Axes, including the lucky strike ones. That is nice to see!

Could it get a stronger update though, like the Zombie Bane Staff? Maybe deals additional damage or a strong Burn against Undead/Demon, etc.?

Post #: 52
8/4/2022 9:07:45   
battlesiege15

How about increasing the SP cost only when triggered for the misc?
AQ AQW  Post #: 53
8/4/2022 11:18:31   
Korriban Gaming

Misc is pretty niche but it's definitely good in the right situations. I have to agree that the SP cost is a little high
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 54
8/9/2022 20:25:12   
Count Crimson Helx

I started playing in 2007 I believe. Started getting that axe for my levels not long after. Check my character page to see how many old weapons and items I still keep just for nostalgia and every item reminds me of things from back then. I know games will change over time but certain things should be left alone. What's the fun in it if every single item in the game gets changed and becomes exactly the same every other item in damage and stats? It gets boring if we only have choice between things like we prefer base heavy or random heavy for a weapon. Sometimes a little chaos or out of the norm keeps things interesting. Like a bit of a rebellious touch to things
I will eventually learn to live with it and stash it at the bottom of list somewhere and use another older weapon for a bit of fun :P

P.S: It would be cool if its special is restored though haha

Edit: Talking about High Communicant's Grandeur.

< Message edited by Count Crimson Helx -- 8/9/2022 21:13:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 55
8/9/2022 20:27:35   
Count Crimson Helx

Tru dat, some very old art indeed :(
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 56
8/11/2022 1:14:34   
Dreiko Shadrack

quote:

Count Crimson Helx: Tru dat, some very old art indeed :(

Why did you reply to yourself to agree with yourself?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
8/15/2022 15:47:09   
battlesiege15

I don't think the level 135 of the misc is in the shop....
AQ AQW  Post #: 58
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= The Communicant Set & Shark Week LTS
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition