Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Z-Token Package Trio

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Z-Token Package Trio
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/25/2022 13:49:09   
CHAIML

Summer Z-Token Bonus
Get up to 30% more Z-Tokens and also unlock tons of bonus items with select packages for a limited time!

Chessmaster Saga Finale
PAWN RACE ENDS THIS WEEK!
As the war reaches its conclusion will you be able to reach Dawnstone Keep before Karuna shuts you out of the path to the Elemental Orbs?

Limited-Time Shop - Sharks!
Dive into the Limited-Time Shop and find tons of new and returning items like the Land Shark pets, Zardnado Painting and much more!

Summer 2022 Season of Gifting
Ends 11:59 PM EST September 1st
Tibbles the Merry Elf returns to spread Summer cheer with a new donation contest - this time you can unlock the mighty PaleSkull Champion Set. With 10 amazing prizes to win, including a special CC version of the armor for the top 10 gifters, this is one set sure to make everyone's Summer brighter! We are also giving away 10 Pearl of Power Misc prizes every day for players gifting that day! This daily giveaway will end with the contest on September 1st.

Every Z-Token donated is randomly gifted to another player, so now is a great time to be enjoying AQ - as you could receive gifts up to 5K Z-Tokens just for playing!

Maul Sinmaw Update
20K Z-Token Package
This powerful Energy weapon can shift between Melee, Magic, and Ranged forms by clicking on the head of the weapon. Unleash this weapon's ultimate power and transform into the mighty Voltaic Eel, Sinmaw!

6K Z-Token Package - Spirit of Knowledge Misc:
This ethereal charm gives you resistance to Water attacks and expands your knowledge (+INT)! It also normally gives +10% gold from battles when in your active inventory and a +25% boost during August!

Orange Shieldcake
7500 Z-Token Package
A shield made of a layer of whipped cream, shortcake, and delicious orange slices. It grows in size and power each turn, and you can cash in this power for a variety of buffs that leave your opponent with a case of sour grapes.

Yay cake. Tagged. ~Anim

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 7/25/2022 14:05:27 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 1
7/25/2022 14:43:10   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

The conclusion of the Chessmaster Saga will be coming next week as IMR continues her recovery! Returning package bonuses are now available: Spirit of Knowledge Misc and the Superior Knowledge Spell. Updates to Maul of Sinmaw and the new Orange Shieldcake will arrive later this week.
AQ  Post #: 2
7/25/2022 14:55:28   
battlesiege15

quote:

A shield made of a layer of whipped cream, shortcake, and delicious orange slices. It grows in size and power each turn, and you can cash in this power for a variety of buffs that leave your opponent with a case of sour grapes.
Wonder what element it will be. And also, why does it give a case of sour grapes if it's orange flavored?
Is the Sinmaw package also going to be updated to current standards? Whoops. Hollow answered it
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
7/25/2022 15:56:26   
OG Ranger

I have a feeling the orange shieldcake is going to be fire...but I don't want fire. *Fingers crossed* for energy.
AQ  Post #: 4
7/25/2022 18:12:57   
PD

@Hollow: Good to know. I'd hate for the war to be ended prematurely and have it spoiled before it was properly over. Hopefully we the community should be able to finish the war by next week, or even the end of this week.

Also once again I am asking for those Donation Contest QoL updates. They are currently not in the ongoing summer contest.

To be clear, I'm asking for THESE changes from the last Winter Contest to be done the same for this current Summer Contest. This is all I am asking for:

quote:

Added option to skip dialogue.
Added option to Gift Again after your gift has been saved.
The gifting cooldown time has been significantly lowered.

< Message edited by PD -- 7/26/2022 16:28:28 >
Post #: 5
7/27/2022 15:14:40   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

We're still working out a bug porting over the updates to Summer version of Tibbles, but that is coming soon! 4 new, returning, and updated Z-Token Package bonuses have arrived! Orange Shieldcake, Spirit of Knowledge Misc and Superior Knowledge Spells, plus the freshly updated Maul of Sinmaw!
AQ  Post #: 6
7/27/2022 17:02:12   
PD

@Hollow: Good to know, thanks for that and hope you guys can get that fixed soon!

EDIT: Well what do you know, I got 5000 Z-tokens today, bringing up my total receipts to around ~30,000. Praise the lord.

< Message edited by PD -- 7/27/2022 18:00:10 >
Post #: 7
7/27/2022 18:48:50   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Congrats! The updates to for the Summer version of Tibbles are live, and Kam posted info subs for the updated Sinmaw package. The Orange Shieldcake is a fire variant of the other Shieldcakes.
AQ  Post #: 8
7/27/2022 20:22:40   
Lv 1000

quote:

Kam posted info subs for the updated Sinmaw package.

Additional info because Akriloth had its stuff reposted, and because the Pedia page for Sinmaw form has incorrect EleComp listed.

< Message edited by Lv 1000 -- 7/27/2022 20:27:33 >
Post #: 9
7/27/2022 20:58:30   
PD

@Hollow: I just checked it again, cleared my caches and cookies on all the platforms (web and official launcher) and it seems that the Summer Tibbles fixes aren't in just yet. Can you do a double-check just to confirm whether they were pushed up or not? Thanks again for looking into it!

In other news, finally got the Pearl of Power on my main character!

EDIT: Looks like they are finally in. Thanks Staff!

EDIT2: Just gave out 25 Z-tokens to 200 players (5000 Z-tokens) ! I'll be doing this every day until I get close enough to a top rank.

EDIT3: Just gave out another 25 Z's to another 200 players right after the server reset!

< Message edited by PD -- 7/28/2022 0:29:34 >
Post #: 10
7/29/2022 3:25:02   
Incantatus

I've got 0 tokens from this gifting event. Been logging in and battling one monster nearly every day. lol
AQW  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Z-Token Package Trio
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition