Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Drakonnan's Spirit has filled your foe with fear

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Drakonnan's Spirit has filled your foe with fear
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2022 18:20:07   
red vector

I just started going through the Necromancer class, and I've noticed that when I use the spell "Biggest Fan," I get a pop-up that says "Drakonnan's Spirit has filled your foe with fear!" I still get the usual pop-up from the spell, about the enemy being in awe of the giant fan you are (conjuring). I left the quest, changed my class back to Paladin, and tried it out against the combat instructor in my no-drop armor, and I still get the pop-up. Where is this coming from? It wasn't popping up two hours ago.

< Message edited by red vector -- 8/13/2022 18:27:41 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
8/31/2022 22:10:15   
Red Blood

Looks like it likely came from the item Crimson Vengeance from the golden gift boxes. Why the text from that special bled over I have no idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Drakonnan's Spirit has filled your foe with fear
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition