Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= AQClassic: Labor Day Event

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= AQClassic: Labor Day Event
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2022 12:39:12   
PD

@Uskius: Wow congrats! And here I am stuck with 0 prizes after logging in with 10 characters every day since the contest started. Guess that's a raffle for you.

Do you happen to know if the Elegence is upgradeable between the Exuberance armor? Or perhaps anyone could answer if they too have won any of the prizes either...
Post #: 26
9/8/2022 12:55:35   
arcanum37

I have the male version and can confirm they aren't swappable in the upgrader.
AQ DF  Post #: 27
9/8/2022 17:33:13   
Macho Man

Just caught up with the season of consequences and just wanted to thank Lorekeeper for finishing up these old storylines with respect. Going through the new quests feels so nostalgic and reminds me of the old days.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
9/8/2022 18:06:47   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Thank you very much! I'm glad this is working out as a faithful continuation. There are only a few primary loose threads left to resolve, and I hope you enjoy both their conclusion and what lies in store once they're tied up.
Post #: 29
9/11/2022 18:38:36   
RobynJoanne

@Hollow
Is it possible for the Back to School items to have a Ballyhoo shop for their items? Access will be limited to those who win the raffle. This way, those who win with at least one character can just buy extra copies for their other characters without taking extra slots from those without a single copy. The limited number of slots compounded with some of these items being very in demand (one is actually BiS) means competition will be force, and it would help more people get these items if people didn't need to take as many slots as possible to support all their characters.

< Message edited by RobynJoanne -- 9/11/2022 18:52:57 >
Post #: 30
9/11/2022 18:48:04   
Dreiko Shadrack

+1 to that idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
9/11/2022 18:49:41   
GwenMay

another +1 to @RobynJoanne's idea
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
9/11/2022 18:52:50   
PD

@RobynJoanne: Adding my support for this as well, and I've asked for this in the past as well. Considering that this year's prize is not just a clone, but an actually powerful item with somewhat unique mechanics with an extremely limited number of possible winners with prizes that can't even be swapped out with each other, this is only fair.
Post #: 33
9/11/2022 19:21:31   
Plushie Nugget

I agree with the idea above, I proposed the same on the official Discord days ago.
Post #: 34
9/11/2022 19:22:19   
Sapphire

+1 seems like a good idea
Post #: 35
9/11/2022 20:11:21   
Red Blood

+1 for the shop idea now and moving forwards.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
9/12/2022 1:10:41   
Korriban Gaming
Banned

+1 for the shop idea
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= AQClassic: Labor Day Event
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition