Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Talk Like a Pirate Day & September 2022 Golden Giftboxes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Talk Like a Pirate Day & September 2022 Golden Giftboxes
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/16/2022 14:58:57   
Lv 1000

Check both of the Pirate Quiz shops (20 questions and 35 questions).
Post #: 26
9/16/2022 14:59:36   
Kurtz96

Ok I see the earth pyre rate contract. And Earth swashbuckler armor
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
9/16/2022 15:12:30   
battlesiege15

So I missed last year's TLaPD and am not sure what's new anymore. The entire ship is new to me lol

- Why is the fountain a giant golden statue of Cap'n Rhubarb and Floyd? Wouldn't he better be spending that gold on pirate beverages?
- Have we always been able to find Cap'n Rhubarb from the Betty? No matter, easy fight with auto-hit weapon and backlash items lol
- I think there is a new pet in the Pirate Scholars shop (35 questions): Haunted Pegleg
- Regular Pirate Question Shop (20 questions): Cutlass del Mar may be new (or not, just couldn't find info subs)

- Can we get an update to the BURP Slayer from the Rats O' War Quest? It would be great especially for the BURP releated quests around Harvest Fest
- PieRat's Vengance from that quest would make an awesome spell. I miss the olden spells that have this kind of animation.
AQ AQW  Post #: 28
9/16/2022 15:44:55   
Heroes of the Scape

Here are some answers:

1) Most likely Fools' Gold.
2) Yes, that has been a fight for several years
3) Yes, new pet. No one knows what it does since it can't load
4) *shrugs*
AQ  Post #: 29
9/16/2022 16:16:39   
battlesiege15

Thanks HotS!
quote:

Why is the Earth-Clone of the Ravenous Mimic pet in the Rare shop when the original is in the UltraRare shop?
Looks like that's the one that's the Earth version of the Ravenous Mimic which I think does the same element damage as the monster? The gold eating mimic is the one in the rare shop (along with the OG Darkness version and Fire version)
AQ AQW  Post #: 30
9/16/2022 16:26:18   
Sir Cloud

quote:

Guys, I highly doubt this is a mage vs warrior favoritism discussion.

Definitely what SapphireCatalyst2021 said :)
AQ  Post #: 31
9/16/2022 16:27:07   
battlesiege15

Haunted Pegleg is working now. Named mine Peggy Carter lol
quote:

MC: If you have the Lucky status active, then its LUK boost is multiplied by *1.25.
So it needs to be used in conjunction with Rhubzard guest?
AQ AQW  Post #: 32
9/16/2022 16:39:52   
Lv 1000

It will work with anything that gives the "Lucky" status effect. Currently that's the Rhubzard pet/guest and the Timekiller spell. Pretty sure that those are the only sources currently.
Post #: 33
9/25/2022 11:20:19   
Bolter

^ It's actually at the Treasure Hunt quest, if you select the normal battle. If I'm not wrong
AQ  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Talk Like a Pirate Day & September 2022 Golden Giftboxes
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition