Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Memorial Item for Her Majesty the Queen

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Memorial Item for Her Majesty the Queen
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2022 6:54:12   
Sphinx Jevoha

Hello!

What do you guys think about a memorial item for one of the longest reigning Monarchs in history?

Queen Elizabeth lived for almost a century, heading many Commonwealth countries, and I think there should be a memorial item in her memory.

Yes, we will be doing a memorial item for her Royal Majesty. ~Anim

My suggestion?

A Misc that grants a powerful Regeneration (HP) status every turn.

The Queen was known for her longevity, and a Regeneration Misc, well, makes you live longer!

Do share your thoughts on this, cheers.

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 9/20/2022 12:45:38 >
AQ  Post #: 1
9/20/2022 8:30:26   
Broccoli

Compresses a Corgi guest
AQ  Post #: 2
9/20/2022 11:39:15   
Dardiel

I feel that the most well-known thing was that she was in power for so long, and I also think that her corgis are important given that she bred so many and they all descend from her original corgi. As such, my suggestion is:

Corgi pet (or Summon/Call Corgi)

Toggle between normal mode and empower mode. Normal mode just does damage, empower mode pays 50-100% of its damage to grant a permanent weak EleEmpower: All.

I feel that it fits thematically (Corgis, and long-term power), has synergy with the recent Paleskull set, and supports a relatively under-supported playstyle at the same time.
Post #: 3
9/20/2022 12:04:19   
dr jo

+1 to corgi pet and guest idea sounds great make them energy as well for 70 year's ruling along time

< Message edited by dr jo -- 9/20/2022 12:12:23 >
AQ  Post #: 4
9/20/2022 15:00:16   
SapphireCatalyst2021

Probably more thematic to make it a gold pet or guest.
Post #: 5
9/20/2022 18:15:43   
GwenMay

I 100% support the corgi pet/guest idea. Possibly also a crown --- there could be a crown that compresses a corgi guest (maybe pet too?). Glad to hear AQ's doing a memorial item for her.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/21/2022 0:11:31   
Korriban Gaming

quote:

A Misc that grants a powerful Regeneration (HP) status every turn.

Hmm, I like this idea but the HP regeneration would have to be better than SP to HP conversion items to make it useful, as such, this idea will either make the item unbalanced or not very good.

quote:

Compresses a Corgi guest

I think this is a better idea though of course, its usefulness will highly depend on what the Corgi guest does. +1 to this
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
9/22/2022 18:47:55   
Sir Cloud

+1 for the Queen Memorial Item with a corgi pet/guest. Perhaps it's a Windter Crown-looking Misc. Item Queen Crown. When activating you pay ?xSP for a CHA+END boost as a flavor tribute representing her love for pets and longevity of service.
AQ  Post #: 8
9/23/2022 0:29:00   
kreem

If we can get multiple crowns that would be nice especially so new players can get a few defensive miscs right off the bat.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Memorial Item for Her Majesty the Queen
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition