Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

150 level Beast Master needs some help

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> 150 level Beast Master needs some help
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2022 3:28:01   
Sqwall

Sqwall
Build: Beast Master
Level: 150
Stats: DEX 250 / INT 250 / CHA 250
Any Additional Notes**: This one could be a bit more complex than my previous request for the Hybrid. Reason being this one is a very specific idea of mine (and my vision of real beast master) - basically treat his Pet slots as his Weapon slots and his Weapon slot as something like extra Misc slots. Basically all (or at least the vast portion of) attacks are left to the pets and the char itself stays behind shielding/ healing/ buffing/ debuffing - basically being support for his pets who do all the fighting. You can see this reflected in what's probably a really weird inventory but if you get the idea please do tell if he's up to date. This one has been played more recently so should be more up to date but still nothing has been done about stats since last change tho I'm not sure stats need to be changed. Same as the other char tokens aren't a problem and if there are packages that would make sense please do tell - they will be put into consideration (I'm generally not opposed to those and have the resources to get them). Thanks!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
10/25/2022 1:26:07   
Primate Murder

You're right this is more difficult. As I do not, myself, know of such builds, I'm just throwing some ideas out there:

Weapons

Lost and Mountain Talon Warbows toggle to a mode that sacrifices 50% damage to inflict a Poison that heals you = damage dealt.

Ice and Energy Timekiller Crossbows come with a skill that has a high chance to Freeze/Hypersalintae the monster, though it needs to be charged for a round.

Zardwards wand can inflict Choke or Control for a low mp cost.

Ancient Mother Staff and Independence Dayger make your pet+guest inflict EleVuln.

Fracture Point toggles to give Bleed potency to your Undead Beast pet+guest.

Armors

Since you have Necromancer for darkness, you can replace Undead Bard of War with Seraphim of Ver. As per a later update, it gives a qc accuracy boost to your pet and guest.

Shields

We now have Orange (fire) and Blueberry (water) Shieldcakes.

Mother's Growth Shield (returns on Mother's Day) has a Cha drive like Pies.

Spells

Undead Beast from Necromancer's Raise Skeleton toggles to inflict a strong Bleed for an inceased upkeep, making it a much better choice than Nezujimbo - particularly paired with Fracture Point and Neko's +25% Bleed damage.

Prototype Hunter Drone (Warlic's Shop -> Quests -> War Between Shadows -> Land of Rising Evil) toggles between energy and Harm and deals +50% damage for an increased upkeep. Barring high MRM mobs (where Necromancer's autohit Ghost Ally would be more useful) that makes it the best guest for both elements.

Twisted Siphon (from URs) allows you to recover mp or hp based on damage dealt.

Pets

Spotter Drake deals +50% damage for an sp cost.

You don't need an ice guest, since Necromancer comes with an Undead Beast pet (toggles to inflict Bleed for sp/mp cost).

Aberrant the Exiled deals +50% damage for an hp cost.

Miscs

You're not using an Azamay Golem and want to focus on pet/guest damage, so you can replace Runestone and Omen with PCO and Z-Finity Gauntlet: Power to boost pet/guest damage.

Optico Statue gives the same +10 potency as Desert Raider Helm and bonus Luck, and all that for a lower upkeep.

Finally, Summoning Stone (UR) gives Cha and bonus guest damage, so it might be worth a look.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
10/27/2022 12:13:03   
Sqwall

Where can i get Seraphim of Ver, Fracture poiint, Optico Statue?

Also how does the mimic i have stacks against Aberrant the Exiled? With it's 50% Exiled i would think does more damage than the max boost of mimic but how much more exactly - granted that for mimic i would only pay money and for Exiled is HP. Is the extra amount of damage is worth it to pay HP?

EDIT:Also is Azamay Golem worth it? I know it's supposed to be a powerful Earth pet but i have tried it and i didn't seem super powerful to me...Is it better than the WoolZard for instance?

< Message edited by Sqwall -- 10/27/2022 12:42:58 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
10/27/2022 22:45:23   
Primate Murder

Seraphim of Ver is UR GGB.

Fracture Point is from Mogloween 2020: The Sisters' Revenge.

Optico Status is from Devourer Saga 2.1: The Beacon.

Mimic deals +35% damage vs Aberrant's +50%. It should be noted that Aberrant the Exiled still uses old standard hp costs, which are fairly negligible.

On Azamay, let's see...

Azamay Golem (with Earth Runestone equipped) deals 1.6 damage, which is about 64% melee, and gains 87 Cha, which gives ~7% melee and a little bonus accuracy, for a total of about 71% melee per round at the cost of 35 mp/turn.

Woolzard (standard mode) deals 50% damage and has 40% chance to inflict 42.6% EleVuln. Presuming both Doomquake Minions and no player damage that's ~43.9% melee for every round after the first.

Woolzard (zardimax) deals full damage and has 60% chance to inflict 52.6% EleVuln. With the same assumptions, that adds up to 90.5% melee for every round after the first - at the cost of 196 sp each turn.

So... it's really up to you? If you're willing to pay a fairly high sp cost, Woolzard is better. If not, Azamay is a little nicer.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> 150 level Beast Master needs some help
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition