Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Mogloween 2022

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Mogloween 2022
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/31/2022 12:13:31   
Korriban Gaming
Banned

quote:

Kindly don't attack the people who are here to stand up for you, be they mods or staff.

You misunderstood me, I did not mean to attack mods or staff with that statement neither was it an attempt to bait staff into conflict. What I meant was that some players have a closer relationship with the devs through PMs so it might lead to bias on their end when discussing about usefulness of items. Not saying that they aren't or can't be objective but it is human nature to not go too harshly on the works of people you are friends with.

In my original post, I mentioned that my main gripe was with the cupcake change, not the change to the new mogloween item. Seeing as over half of the reply to me was regarding the new mogloween item, I'm not sure if I got my point across so let me reiterate here that I am perfectly fine with the change to Brainwreck as it is a new item and the changes even if unpopular to some, was done in a timely manner. Items don't have to hit the mark on release, as long as any issues regarding said items are addressed/changed quickly.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
10/31/2022 14:19:00   
Sapphire

I don't own the 16th cupcake, nor planned on using the brainwreck item as I hate most things that has a 1x per battle feature (very few exceptions), but I was told that if I use anything that's bugged or otherwise OP and is in need of adjusting, I am not playing AQ "properly". Sounds like maybe players need to find out what all is not balanced and just only use items that's not up for a nerf. This way, players won't be disappointed when adjustments happen.

For me, this likely means Option 1: Be bored Now or 2. Be mad later

Options...options... 8-)

I just want it to be fun. Not difficult of an ask, tbh.
Post #: 27
10/31/2022 14:39:01   
Dreiko Shadrack

I've had time to reflect on my actions and I wish to apologize for them.

My frustrations on these situations have been increasing, slowly but steadily, over several months due to a seemingly circular argument where no resolution can be achieved.
In my attempts to inform I let said frustrations influence my arguments to include personal attacks.
This isn't truly all that new, those that know me know I can have an explosive temperament when having to repeat the same things multiple times in search of the "correct" combination of words that will illustrate my points, this however was far beyond an acceptable outburst of emotion.

My arguments, I believe, were sound. They were however needlessly aggressive and personal, for which I do sincerely apologize.

I will as such refrain from engaging with these sorts of discussions for the foreseeable future beyond private circles.

Again, my apologies for my frustration led contributions to an escalation that no one truly wished for.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Mogloween 2022
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition