Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Transitioning my Lucky Tank Mage to a Warrior

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Transitioning my Lucky Tank Mage to a Warrior
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/27/2022 4:27:32   
Calgary

I'm having trouble deciding between STR/END/LUCK and STR/CHA/LUCK for my secondary. Pros and cons? What would the builds look like?

also I have access to these GGBs and Rares for this character.
Terra, Quenching, and Blazing Bloodzerker Armors
Blazing Bloodzerker Sword
Samukematsuri Samurai
Sandy Claw
Lepre-chan
Call Dunamis
Summon Lepre-chan
Samukematsuri Caltrops
Fae-Touched Knight's Regalia
Abberant the Exiled
Psychedelic Dinosaur
Lepre-Chan
Pearl of Power
Post #: 1
10/27/2022 10:32:08   
icetears

I would suggest going End instead of Cha. More hp means better survivability and more resources to convert into SP since the main issue for warriors is the lack of resources like a mp bar. Cha stat wont be fully maximize as you need dex for your pets to hit accurately as well.

I think you do have most of the warrior gear. The recent Eternal champion set is a good earth set. You can also get the Torontorex rider for multi hit nuke and Elite Fighter for ice coverage and healing skill.
Post #: 2
10/28/2022 0:50:12   
Calgary

do you recommend Toronto over Bloodzerker?
Post #: 3
10/28/2022 3:14:47   
PD

It's a situational thing. I personally find BloodMage/Zerker armors to be poor at handling boss fights and/or longer battles due to HP costs being attritional for those situations. However Bloodzerker is still amazing because its ability to imbue element change and damage boost to specials and weapon skills. You could have both and swap them out as your situation requires.

A note on CHA though: CHA is still incredibly useful for warriors if you plan to use boosting/healing/effect pets. It is true that at the moment pets still are dependent on DEX for accuracy, many pets and guests that are effect/boost/healing will still far benefit warriors. Notably things like Angra Linnorm, Essence of Carnage and Fairy Godmother would be markedly improved. STR/END/LUK would of course give you the safest playstyle but STR/CHA/LUK has the better damage output and most versatility.

Other recommendations: You could swap Sandy Claws for Tempest Power Armor since as a warrior you'll be able to get the full benefit of Overdrive Mode. For Earth if you don't feel like questing, Werewolf subrace is still an incredible armor for Earth. As you aren't using INT anymore, your T3 will be Paladin if you haven't trained that.

< Message edited by PD -- 10/28/2022 3:16:03 >
Post #: 4
10/28/2022 5:52:50   
Calgary

Yeah, my idea was just having Essence of Carnage and Angra Linorm on 24/7 while upkeeping SP with Essence Orb to dish max DPS with Attacks + Backlash.
I'm assuming the average damage I would get from this is much higher than Lucky Strikes would afford me so I'm headed towards this path. Thanks :)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Transitioning my Lucky Tank Mage to a Warrior
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition