Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Return of Rare Item Hunts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Return of Rare Item Hunts
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/9/2022 14:07:28   
RobynJoanne

In light of the release of a new Rare Monster Hunt, I wanted to ask if we could see a return of old Rare Item Hunts. It has been two years since the last one, and this year is drawing to a close. It would make this 20th Anniversary that much more special if we could have the return of these rare items and mechanics. I understand the name itself does imply that these items should be permanently unavailable, but I would still like to make this request. I will also admit a couple of selfish points:
1) I really want Moglin Sword and have made that desire clear multiple times.
2) Black Friday is coming soon, and many Rare Item Hunt items cost Z-Tokens. I don't necessarily think these items need to be discounted since they weren't originally. It's just that the timing's convenient, and I had to admit to this motive.
3) I miss the art. Rare Item Hunt items have traditionally been some of the most beautiful items in the game.
Post #: 1
11/9/2022 15:08:05   
PD

Ditto on this. I think we could even utilize Robina's Monster Hunts to be able to find these monsters / items again at our time by paying a small Z-fee to get this time. Maybe even more generously attach paintings on all of these to be able to access at will any time we like.
Post #: 2
11/9/2022 15:57:25   
Zennistrad

Co-sign.

The Geist Blade has one of the coolest designs of any weapon, period, and it would be absolutely perfect for my Necromancer character. I'm very bummed I missed out on it due to being inactive at the time.

Maybe they could release "Twisted" versions of these items?
AQ  Post #: 3
11/9/2022 17:49:47   
Red Blood

I'd support a twisted version reissue, or them just making their way into a painting. Personally I feel the limited time things need to go the way of quest rarity(if not seasonal), or at least offer a panting convenience option. Some went for gold, and some went for tokens however so maybe keep the paintings a bit on the cheaper side of things, or go more of a large collection type deal.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
11/10/2022 5:19:14   
JGOriginal

I also support a Twisted version. I would love to have Krenos Essence Katana, but in my opinion the Rare Item Hunt should honor the Rare in the name, it's a token of recognizing that a player was active during that time and, personally, i really appreciate this.
Post #: 5
11/10/2022 9:18:27   
Bolter

I like the idea of the Rare Items Hunt returning, I missed out on a lot of them that I want pretty badly due to being unable to afford the tokens for them back then when lv143z items would literally cost almost 14k tokens each. The Golden Quindent and Krenos Essence Katana locations would probably have to be relocated however due to the places where the found having been updated such that their spots are no longer around.
AQ  Post #: 6
11/11/2022 7:12:00   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

Twisted versions would definitely be cool. My endorsement of this idea may or may not be a scheme to get another Vorpal Edge variant. >:D
AQ AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Return of Rare Item Hunts
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition