Level: Level 40, Rank 33 as of 11/12/2022
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1
Browser: None (Using Artix Entertainment Games Launcher Version 2.0)
Flash Player Version: 18.104.22.1684
Internet Connection: Wireless via USB Wi-Fi Adapter at 130 Mbps
The Sanguine Showcase Battlepass might be bugged again. I just defeated both Charfade and Titan and in both cases I was a Mercenary. However, the Battlepass is still saying that neither of those Daily Challenges have been completed yet. Both Challenges say you need to defeat the basic form of each NPC (neither Legendary nor Nightmare) while you are a Mercenary: “Defeat Charfade/Titan with Mercenary.”
Steps to Duplicate Issue:
1. Become a Mercenary if you are not already one.
2. Teleport/Navigate to Charfade or Titan. (I teleported to both NPCs using the World Map.)
3. Challenge the NPC in question by clicking on them and then clicking on the “Challenge” button.
4. Defeat the NPC in battle. (I used a Level 6 Focus build with a slight emphasis on Strength, 925 maximum Health, and 600 maximum Energy for both NPCs.)
5. Upon victory, the pop-up that informs you about Battlepass progress for Daily Challenges fails to appear even though you’ve met the requirements.
6. Moreover, when clicking on the Battlepass icon and then clicking on the “Challenges” button, the game still says that you’ve made zero progress in both the “Defeat Charfade with Mercenary” Challenge and the “Defeat Titan with Mercenary” Challenge. Both are stuck at 0/1 even after defeating both NPCs while being a Mercenary.