Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Harvest Fest 2022 + Z-Token Holiday Madness

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Harvest Fest 2022 + Z-Token Holiday Madness
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2022 13:54:43   
Lv 1000

The graphic hasn't been changed*, but the actual amount of tokens that GGBs cost has been correctly discounted (i.e., clicking on the buy 10 boxes will charge you 1000 tokens).

*Note: This is because it's a static object (rather than a dynamic price as seen in shops), and they didn't add the 50% off disclaimer text like they usually do.
Post #: 26
11/18/2022 19:22:47   
dragonofchaos

the winter warrior returns for his yearly frostvale celebration!...is it just me or has the game gotten significantly harder? i had to use the ally assist to get past the plant gogg thing during this event because i simply couldn't land a hit, then i ended up dying against the winter dryad because of the damage reflection, though with the second i'll just have to take it slow and steady with potions...but at the same time i can't be too slow and steady because he gains hp back every turn

< Message edited by dragonofchaos -- 11/20/2022 3:38:15 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
11/19/2022 2:18:30   
Nameless King

Yeah man,last year was the unluckiest 22 years of my life.Got fired,got covid and the game only gives me 2 UR lol~Hey atleast this year has been good to me~Either way,the new armor is sick man!It is even useful to my mage and ranger build char~Can't wait for the frostval set reward and the guardian giftboxes this year.Have a bless year y'all~May the RNG god be with ya~
Post #: 28
11/20/2022 1:49:29   
OG Ranger

quote:

@OGRanger

Issue with 1 bow or several?

Tested w. tiger cannon...

I did see instances where it inflicted, where it failed. Not sure about it doing nothing...

I figured out the issue. You must attack with an element that is fire, energy, or earth to trigger the effect. Imbues don't count. This is an important stipulation that I wish the info subs would've mentioned. Thank you for trying to help me though.

That being said, tropos not working with imbues seems weird. Is this intentional? I'd like to suggest allowing it to work with imbues if possible since that is the whole purpose of imbues in the first place.

< Message edited by OG Ranger -- 11/20/2022 1:59:32 >
AQ  Post #: 29
11/20/2022 8:56:26   
Sapphire

fire dragon talon always worked for me? <--Retested, interesting... And the info subs I thought does mention the elements?

< Message edited by SapphireCatalyst2021 -- 11/20/2022 9:07:51 >
Post #: 30
11/20/2022 15:30:58   
Dreiko Shadrack

quote:

Click to toggle on the following effect: You can pay 20% Melee and take -6 MRM for a turn to inflict EleVuln on your foe (+42.86% damage, 0 turns, Earth/Energy/Fire only). The monster can resist with a save at a +0 bonus (inflict with [weapon mainstat]/LUK, resist with DEX/LUK)

It mentions the elements, it fails to mention that you can only use said elements to trigger the infliction to begin with.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
11/22/2022 18:54:15   
Bu Kek Siansu

https://www.battleon.com/gamedesignnotes/May-2022-Z-Token-Package-Bonuses-8782
quote:

Saturday, April 30, 2022

NEW! May 2022 Z-Token Package Bonuses
20K Z-Token Package - Squee Booster Pet:
You may remember this sad little blue Moglin, spending his days discussing philosophy in Boog's Tavern. Now ready to seek out adventure, this little fella will boost the damage of all your Water attacks!

https://www.artix.com/posts/megoi-20k-z-token-package-bonus/
quote:

AdventureQuest

Megoi 20K Z-Token Package Bonus
Hollow | Tuesday, October 25, 2022

20K Z-Token Package Bonus - Megoi Booster Pet:

This small but powerful champion of the Ether Realm will boost the damage of all of your Wind attacks!

Why has Squee Booster Pet from about 6 months ago not been added yet to the Ballyhoo's upgrade shop
while Megoi Booster Pet from just about a few weeks ago has already been added to the Ballyhoo's upgrade shop?

I apologize if I'm bothering someone or something like that ... Thanks!

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22389104
quote:

Lust - IMR says:

MC Fire pet. Click to toggle between:
Pet attacks, one hit, +10 BTH lean. The monster takes +50% Heal Resistance (so healing effects on it are halved) until the start of the pet's next turn. The monster can resist with a save at a +0 bonus (inflict with CHA/LUK, resist with CHA/LUK). This is treated as a Mindlock effect for the purposes of the save.
The pet boosts your Lucky Strike rate on Fire attacks by +40%. This boost is similar to Dunamis/Poe/etc boosts -- it's multiplied by (0.5 + [LUK/VStat]/4 + [CHA/VStat]/4) (to a max of *1.1) and by the usual outlevelling formula.

Envy - Earth Clone of the above

I wish if we could get a Water ( and/or ??? ) clone of the above for the next December / January / February / March / ... GGBs.

Post #: 32
11/24/2022 12:14:30   
PD

@Hollow: Just tried to get the $250 package, but I should have received 270k tokens but I've only gotten 260k, a difference of 10k. It doesn't seem to have been fixed from my end yet.
Post #: 33
11/25/2022 2:09:35   
GwenMay

I agree with @Bu Kek Siansu. Squee desperately needs a shop. It's been passed by several times now, including by Megoi. It came out half a year ago, in May, and still has no shop.

EDIT: Thanks for adding it!

< Message edited by GwenMay -- 11/26/2022 4:43:53 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
11/26/2022 1:36:56   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Update: Ballyhoo has been introduced to Squee. Thanks everyone for the repeated reminders ^^;
AQ  Post #: 35
11/28/2022 13:10:05   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

quote:

@Hollow: Just tried to get the $250 package, but I should have received 270k tokens but I've only gotten 260k, a difference of 10k. It doesn't seem to have been fixed from my end yet.

You're all set, thanks for the report! The missing bonus tokens have also been added to everyone's inventories that made purchases of $200 or more.

Edit: The Dark Infernal Champion Faces and Titles have also been updated to Abyssal.

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 11/28/2022 14:34:20 >
AQ  Post #: 36
12/1/2022 17:26:21   
battlesiege15

Woot, 30 boxes and got 4 URs and 1 (or 2?) Rares. This is probably the luckiest pull ever.
AQ AQW  Post #: 37
12/2/2022 14:36:22   
Bu Kek Siansu

Yesterday I have purchased these armors below only for their FD lean
from the second TLaPD quiz shop (35 correct answers):

16x Blazing Charming Swashbuckler = Fire
16x Charming Swashbuckler = Water
16x Stormy Charming Swashbuckler = Wind
16x Landlubbin' Charming Swashbuckler = Earth

The issue I have about the 16x Cherub armor below.

Yesterday I have purchased 16x Cherub armor only for its FD lean
from the Snugglefest shop, I thought it was an Ice armor but it's a Wind armor.

I apologize for my mistake, but I actually don't need the 16x Cherub armor
as FD Wind armor since I already purchased the 16x Stormy Charming Swashbuckler
as FD Wind armor as I mentioned above.

Yesterday I could just sell each for 743 Tokens instead of each for 2673 Tokens.

The price was 2970 Tokens each = 16x 2970 Tokens = 47520 Tokens

The 16x Cherub armor are still in my Inventory Shared Vault.

I'm wondering if someone can help me to forward this issue
to someone else who can remove them from my Inventory Shared Vault.

Thanks in advance.

Post #: 38
12/2/2022 14:53:44   
Lv 1000

The forums aren't Player Support, any issues like this should be forwarded to AE Support.
Post #: 39
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Harvest Fest 2022 + Z-Token Holiday Madness
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition