Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Some GGB related questions.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Some GGB related questions.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/21/2022 12:13:08   
soska

Hello

Is there anything worth grabbing from the Rare GGB shop? cuz I've 10 Rare Boxed but I plan to exchange them for 1 UR (Already got 2 UR)

And what would be most useful for a this char https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=74021205

I'm thinking bloodzerker armors? tbh I'm not up to date with what's new but afaik bloodzerker armors are the best for warriors and I only got the Terra zerker so far & I just grabbed prime choas orb couple days ago
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
11/25/2022 20:51:28   
Legendary Ash

There is a new Offensive Lean Weapon/Armor/Shield GGB set that shares the same theme of increased output for a cost except as a Burn that can be mitigated by its Shield's MC or other sources of Elemental Shield/Resistance misc/Damage Reduction instead of an unavoidable Hpcost, it may receive elemental variants in the future since its mechanics are objectively more powerful and has greater synergy than Bloodzerker/Bloodmage due to greater number of equipment pieces involved for the Full Set Bonus.

Hexbound Prominence
Hexbound Solar Core
Hexbound Solar Photosphere
AQ  Post #: 2
11/26/2022 13:12:53   
soska

@Legendary Ash

Thanks a lot bud

two more questions. So basically I've to grab at least the shield and armor to make it better than bloodzerkers? to reduce the incoming burn dmg ?

I've one more questions regarding another topic I posted earlier but I got no answers: regarding the Upgrade Inventory option. I noticed you can swap between different types of versions by spending 10 gold, is that correct or did I misunderstand that ? cuz tbh that would help a lot by selling the different versions of past frostvale weapon's giftboxes

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
11/26/2022 15:25:47   
LUPUL LUNATIC

quote:

two more questions. So basically I've to grab at least the shield and armor to make it better than bloodzerkers? to reduce the incoming burn dmg ?

I've one more questions regarding another topic I posted earlier but I got no answers: regarding the Upgrade Inventory option. I noticed you can swap between different types of versions by spending 10 gold, is that correct or did I misunderstand that ? cuz tbh that would help a lot by selling the different versions of past frostvale weapon's giftboxes

You really only need the Armour since the burn scales with your Fire resist and armour is already Fire resist, the Shield is nice to have but you can use +50 STR Shield instead to be more FO. It has nice utility though.

I would not recommend selling those especially. But if you want to sell some weapons, Paragon Ice Blade(Guardian Tower), Shinyaro Warclub (Void Rotation), Pridesmatic Yoyo (LTS Pride Event,seasonal),Horo-Show Void Vanquisher( AQ 10th Anniversary).
AQ  Post #: 4
11/27/2022 7:06:48   
soska

@LUPUL LUNATIC

Gotcha, thx a lot.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
11/27/2022 22:27:16   
Korriban Gaming

Hi, there's actually plenty of good stuff in GGBs for a warrior beastmaster build like yourself. Feel free to check out my tier list video here on GGBs for some opinions. Cheers!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
11/28/2022 8:13:56   
soska

@Korriban Gaming
Will do bud
fun fact: I watched your review on hexbound solar last night. I noticed you're not a fan of the set lol
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Some GGB related questions.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition