Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

LTS bug or not?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> LTS bug or not?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/30/2022 12:41:19   
axbxcxdx

Hello everyone. I've been wondering whether or not my LTS has a bug or not. It has been a long time from last month until this month that my LTS only sells Eclipse Shield. Just this week, it has changed to selling Hedgemog/Groundhog/Superb Owl. The most recent game news says that there are New Year Special items in the LTS but I can't see it.

edit: I forgot the question: Is this a bug in my game? If so, how can I fix this?

AQ  Post #: 1
12/30/2022 13:42:48   
Inferno369

Not a bug. The main limited-time shop has rare and current items not associated with any particular holidays.

If you go to the Today's Event page on the town screen there should be a part that says Limited-Time Gear. Click on that and it should bring you to the Frostval and New Years' shops where you can purchase specific holiday equipment.

< Message edited by Inferno369 -- 12/30/2022 13:43:19 >
AQ  Post #: 2
12/30/2022 13:43:09   
Legendary Ash

As of =AQ= Happy New Year AQ Post#8 both Battleon's and Today's Event Limited Time Shop access buttons have been synced to lead to a hub where Frostval and New Year LTS shops can be selected.
Before this week's update, the Battleon's LTS button directly opens the Solar/Lunar Eclipse shop, while the Today's Event LTS button leads to a hub with Fall, Harvest and Frostval LTS Shops.

If either of the two LTS buttons are not following the new release, the first step is to clear the cache of the specific web browser being used, for example if help is needed type "Clearing Cache for Apple Safari/Opera/Microsoft Edge/Google Chrome/Firefox Browser" in a search engine for such information, or refer to Artix Launcher Clearing Your Cache through the cog button located at the bottom left corner, clicking it causes the prompt Clear Cache to appear, clicking this will produce a message verifying this command has been performed.
AQ  Post #: 3
1/1/2023 11:23:57   
axbxcxdx

Oh yeah, I found the LTS in the Today's Event button. Thanks for the info guys.
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> LTS bug or not?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition