Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Item Clone Requests!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Item Clone Requests!
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/17/2023 0:50:56   
Broccoli

Are heromart, donation and items made through dev tickets off-limits as well?
Post #: 26
1/17/2023 4:04:43   
Jue Viole Grace

Cherub (different element different effects still need a evil cupid)
Conjure Shadow
Big Dictionary
frostvale Smoke grenades but better
Choke Status-eating HP-regen Shield (Similar to Terror Totem)
Tropo Shield alternate elements
Adventure Figure but updated maybe one for mages rangers and warriors
Bunny Jammies
Cor-dem
update decimate armor for warriors
Yellow ribbon veterans day with a good effect

< Message edited by Jue Viole Grace -- 1/18/2023 2:00:27 >
AQ DF  Post #: 27
1/17/2023 5:01:30   
JasCK

Samukematsuri Oni Mask
Wishing to see more status inflict misc that based on number of hits

Conjure Shadow
Like this kinda multi-purpose spell, also seeking for any tomes-like item say Zardwarts Wand?

Post #: 28
1/17/2023 5:36:58   
Sphinx Jevoha

There is one superb suggestion coming up!

The Chimera Vindicator Set

Many of the recently released gears have focused on Poison and Paralysis. And what does the Chimera Set do? Poison and Paralysis. There could be Elemental Clones for the 3 main elements associated with the Chimera:

Darkness, Fire and Earth.

The Earth version already exists, so a Darkness and Fire version would be excellent. Just 2 things to get the Chimera up to new Standards:

(i) Make the 2nd armor skill (the Fire breath one) a weapon-based skill.

(ii) Change the color of the 2nd armor skill to match the armor's base element. (So black flames for Darkness version, green flames for Earth version, and red for Fire.)

It would be a very meaningful and relevant Elemental clone, given the numerous Poison and Paralysis gears that have been released.

Post #: 29
1/17/2023 6:06:07   
legendd

Love the idea! My suggestions are mainly rares I sold back then as a kid (RIP I know) and thoroughly went through veterans' charpages (sadly they don't play anymore T.T). I don't mind the complete name or element change, if the artwork/animation can be remained like Golden Plate of Legacy, I am happy!

Multiple categories
My Way items

Weapons
Dragonhand
Mana Scepter
Black Wartexx
Ice Lord's Blade
GameBox Advanced
Blade of Frostval Past
Drakonnan's Red Vengeance

Armors
Lilliputian Form
Bunny Jammies
Chillax Crusader
Indestructible Plate
Enraged Paindeer Mount
Abating Armor of Sensing

Shields
Frostshard Sliver Shield
Defender of Frostval Past

Spells
Sandicane
Damnation
Major Award
Catching Fire
Invincible Star
Conjure Shadow
Yellow Snow DOOM
Avalanche Extreme 06
Phantasms of Frostval
Champions of Lore I & II
Consuming Wizard's Fire
Summon Woolly Thoctar
1st to 12th Day of Frostval
Summon Coraline's Mother

Pets
Megogglin
Other Mother's Hand

Miscs
QuadForce
Mogga Idol
EbilCorp Logo
Crucible of Fire
Helm of Frostval Past
Lucky Wild Bingo's Foot
Hyperalphean Dragon Fang
Iron, Fire, Wood, Water, Stone and Bronze Sign

< Message edited by legendd -- 1/17/2023 7:24:27 >
Post #: 30
1/17/2023 10:59:44   
Shiba

Ayy TropoShield, Shattered Horizon/Irt of Osiris/Hollow Dragon Amulet in a new jacket.

AQ  Post #: 31
1/17/2023 12:27:39   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

quote:

Are heromart, donation and items made through dev tickets off-limits as well?

As exact clones, they're off-limits. It's a gray area, but alternative elemental versions are something we can discuss internally. Especially as standard quests won't have entire sets as rewards in normal circumstances, and certainly not when trying to lighten Ianthe and Kamui's workload for a while.
Post #: 32
1/17/2023 12:35:53   
Yozai

Glacial Short Staff

Shattered Horizon/Irt of Osiris/Hollow Dragon Amulet for all the elements.
AQ  Post #: 33
1/17/2023 15:19:36   
Inferno369

Moglin Sword, Fruitcake Brick, Megogglin, Golem Summoner's Robe, Holiday Colossus, Ramleoness Cub Shield, Cutting Edge Guard, Darkheart Mirror, Akriloth's Command

< Message edited by Inferno369 -- 1/18/2023 9:02:39 >
AQ  Post #: 34
1/17/2023 17:45:35   
Deaf of Destiny

Big Dictionary ---> Big Encyclopedia (wind)
Book of Burns ---> Book of Freeze
Full set - Windter
Full set - Full metal Santa
Full set - Santa avenger

< Message edited by Deaf of Destiny -- 1/18/2023 22:02:45 >
Post #: 35
1/17/2023 20:55:32   
Stoic

Full Metal Santa set
My Way set

Both level 150 versions
Post #: 36
1/17/2023 23:40:07   
MetalKnight

Anthracite Coal Armor
Conjure Shadow
Shiny Boy
AQ AQW  Post #: 37
1/17/2023 23:53:00   
Nameless King

I just want a clone for Full Metal Santa and Chillax Crusader man....that's all~I regret selling my Chillax armor so much man and I've also miss out on FMS.THEY NEED A CLONE ASAP!Gotta have them in the game for the sake of world peace
Post #: 38
1/18/2023 1:00:36   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

A lot of great ideas so far! Thank you for the enthusiasm, folks. I've already been able to use some of these.

Do please bear in mind the whole point of this initiative is to bring back requested mechanics in a way that minimizes Ianthe and Kamui's workload for standard quests for some time. Full sets are the opposite of a light workload: Only MC quests tend to have those, and we'd need a full set's worth of new art for them.

In addition, he excluded items are there because I cannot write them in as quest rewards. Consequently, ignoring them to post restricted items or ideas other than item clones is not only rude, but clutters the thread and adds to the work of verifying the viability of ideas.

Therefore, please make sure to carefully read the rules explained in the starting post. It'd be counterproductive to make the task of clearing time for Ianthe and Kamui a very time consuming one for the artists and myself.
Post #: 39
1/18/2023 2:02:33   
Zennistrad

A bit late to the party, but here are some of my suggestions:

* Algern's Carapace
** This armor was incredible for a long time but got hit hard by power creep. Pairing it with Light Lord's Blessing could make it a very solid darkness armor for Warriors, but sadly it's been left in the dust by the plethora of better options available. The HP drain attack is ridiculously strong, too. It likely wouldn't need much changing, just an updated Ele-locked darkness armor that goes to level 150 and has a drain skill would be enough.

* Twig of Unlies
** Spell booster weapons aren't anything new, but Earth doesn't have too many good options for Mages outside of Staff of Awe and Geomancer's Bloodblade anyway.

* Wizard's Fire
** It's actually astonishing that there aren't any non-rare spells that inflict Burn. You'd think that would be the most obvious status for a fire spell.

* Damnation
** This one will definitely need some updating, but a spell that sacrifices your ability to use pets/guests for the battle for an extra damage boost would be a fun and interesting way to give Beastmages a burst damage option.
AQ  Post #: 40
1/18/2023 2:13:43   
Mananite

Moglin Sword
Conjure Shadows
Any compression 100-proc (preferably in unique elements combinations as a stopgap measure until the fabled 100 proc nodrop happens)
Stat drive shields
Specific status potence shields (Accordion, Umazen, Aspis, etc)
Lightning Rod (or broadly speaking, tomes in general using Lightning Rod as a base)
Mythical Blade (or broadly speaking, "boring" damage/bth mc weapons as fillers)
Underwyrmling
Weapon Master Emblems
Pixel Ether
Fracture Point
Doomquake Minions
Prototype hunter Drone
Post #: 41
1/18/2023 5:41:26   
Ralath22

Versions of items like Pixel Ether and Bag of Mixed Nuts that are staples within the meta but unavailable to anyone who missed the initial releases would be nice. Usually I'm someone who is a fan of "prestige" type items being unavailable after their event is over, however when the items are as powerful and meta warping as these it becomes a bit different.
Post #: 42
1/18/2023 6:32:19   
XeNON_54

More elemental variants of Irt of Osiris like Hollow Dragon Amulet and Shattered Horizon would be nice
Post #: 43
1/18/2023 6:51:21   
JhyShy

I already made a post in this thread but I wanted to make a dedicated one to ranged weapons having both 0-proc and 100-proc modes like the newly released Knightmare piercer and Mjollnir. Since this is really cool, and saves on time! No need for Bow of AWE now all that is needed is 100-proc AWE spear!
Post #: 44
1/18/2023 8:06:14   
LUPUL LUNATIC

I want Soul of Akriloth effect being cloned as its quite uniquely made as a trigger weapon. Massive bonus and penalty.
And entire frostval past set items brought back (except pet), the set was built on a QC once per battle mechanic i enjoyed.
AQ  Post #: 45
1/18/2023 8:24:37   
battlesiege15

Super Psycho Blade: Weapon with built-in Guest and an interesting Guest+Weapon combo
AQ AQW  Post #: 46
1/18/2023 10:10:23   
icetears

Glacial short staff or dark/fire/earth variants
Gnomish crossbow from the novel has interesting effects
Post #: 47
1/18/2023 17:25:27   
J9408

Other elemental variants of Toxic Gladius.
Post #: 48
1/18/2023 22:23:13   
dr jo

Conjure Shadow
Super Psycho Blade: Weapon with built-in Guest and an interesting Guest+Weapon combo different elements like wind
AQ  Post #: 49
1/19/2023 4:07:50   
Primate Murder

@ Zennistrad

There's actually Burning Question (fire spell that inflicts Burn).
AQ DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Item Clone Requests!
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition