Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Booster miscs > Dodge Beastmage

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Booster miscs > Dodge Beastmage
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/20/2023 16:11:58   
Bu Kek Siansu

Booster miscs if it's possible with a link:

+50 INT/CHA

+50 INT/END

+50 END/CHA

+50 CHA/LUK

Anything else that are related to INT, END, CHA and LUK?

Best Gears and things for a Dodge Beastmage

Race: Human Vampire
Class: Paladin (Paladin Level: 21)
Level & Status: L150 X-Guardian
Armor of Awe: Darkness
Level(s) of Items with Multiple Versions : Assume max level
Z-Tokens / GGB Rare/UltraRare: No issue, can buy as needed.
Build : Dodge Beastmage
Stats: 250 INT/CHA/LUK
Sometimes 250 INT/END/LUK and +250 CHA from Quadforce.

Note: I can't use Adventure Quest Wiki since I'm using AdBlock.

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 3/1/2023 17:06:51 >
Post #: 1
2/20/2023 17:01:07   
Sapphire

The dodge debate comes in the form of self buffs vs status inflict, such as blinds/beserk/thecold, etc

Or you can use a combo approach.

If you use pet/guest based MRM boosters, a CHA misc or shield toggle will push them to the outleveling formula cap (300) and give nearly 3 more MRM. For example, summoning stone gives +10 blocking but the CHA/LUK boost, *if used with dual bun barrets*, actually give ~~ 4 more blocking for a total of 14.

While self buffs are certainly "easier", with enough potency from a -20 shield + Optico you're gaining +30, and stat boosts like +50 CHa/INT, etc or arcane amp/una poca are highly underrated in the status inflict formula, being they're the main inflict stat.

As a result, don't discount blinds. Blinds can come from weapons such as alechemical unity (if going FO) and a highly underrated and slept on weapon, cutlass del mar. There's also the mandate spell, which will do 30 blind and some choke as a fallback in case you're hit until you get your total defense stack up to snuff. If you're using blind inflictions via MP/SP, I would use resource heal pet/guest tandems for additional attempts. For example, if you use cherub armor on broken heart arrows mode and cutlass del mar, vs 100% water and wind, the blind stack from the weapon and the armor will be approx 58 or 59 on 1 turn for up to 4 rounds. An SP replenishment pet/guest system will allow for 1 more cast, and then you're 100+ish blind in no time, and are unhittable for up to 4 turns without the use of any self MRM buffs. This is just one example. Potency will make this playstyle viable.

There's also the new regal reindragon that does both +% pet/guest damage with 8.5 pet/guest BTH enhancement and it has a blind skill that scales with Ice. So there's more blind. If you have the new calendar shield, its both a blocking focused shield and has blind potency. If not, emancipator's radiance.

I personally find this style a bit more fun and better than stacking self MRM buffs, but we all have our different points of view.

For miscs that enhance INt/CHA, phoenix brooch is nice, the necro miscs are not bad tbh just a bit sp heavy
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Booster miscs > Dodge Beastmage
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition