Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

March 2023

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> March 2023
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2023 10:22:14   
Beshin Adin

https://www.artix.com/calendar

< Message edited by Beshin Adin -- 3/1/2023 10:25:43 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
3/1/2023 15:11:10   
Rtkat3

Looks like this year's birthday event for Dage the Evil will be a three-part event.

After that is the Ultra Boss that is tied in to the "Shadow of War Finale".
AQ  Post #: 2
3/1/2023 16:06:46   
Beshin Adin

Just another Friday? The day before April Fools? Indeed...........
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
3/3/2023 15:37:47   
Rtkat3

Alina's Twitter account is saying that more NPCs will be added to the Battleodium map by tonight.
AQ  Post #: 4
3/5/2023 16:48:53   
Beshin Adin

Love the new upgrade bonus
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
3/11/2023 13:13:46   
Rtkat3

This is another release where we had to fight Dage the Evil before he sported his trademark armor.

Didn't we see Asteros somewhere before?
AQ  Post #: 6
3/12/2023 14:17:13   
Beshin Adin

I kinda predict a war next week

I think we saw Astero in Nulgath's story
AQ AQW  Post #: 7
3/13/2023 14:54:16   
Rtkat3

Wasn't that the one where we dealt with The Worm That Walks?

If there was a war event, it would be included in the Design Notes.
AQ  Post #: 8
3/13/2023 15:11:14   
Beshin Adin

See? Right here
AQ AQW  Post #: 9
3/13/2023 18:01:06   
Cyrenius

All we know of for sure this month other than Dage's birthday is an ultra fight.

Which will more than likely be the grand finale of this saga.

I personally have been spending more time stocking up resources from the saga like Elemental Cores and Acquiescence than I have been on Dage's birthday.

I predict (at least I hope) Ultra Malgor or whoever it is will give us a new BiS +to all armor or weapon. Preferably armor. So it will stack with +75% weapons.

And remember, Fire Avatar is part of the saga. The zone that you farm Willpower in requires regular Tyndarius (not Ultra Avatar Tyndarius but regular Tyndarius) to be slain to access.

What I would like to see is FREE PLAYERS get access to a 45% and MEMBERS / LEGENDS get access up to a 51% to all armor.

The member / legend armor would require the free player armor as an element to access.

This is what I think is reasonable:

Free Player armor
45% to all monsters

Requirements
Level 100

Requires
Malgor the Shadowlord
Infernal Flame Pyromancer
20 (Shadow Flame Monster) Insignia
100 Elemental Core

Member / Legend armor
51% to all monsters

Requirements
Level 100
Active Member / Legend (both for quest and to wield armor)

Requires
Free Player (whatever it's called) armor
10 (Shadow Flame Monster) Insignia
50 Elemental Core
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
3/14/2023 10:47:26   
Rtkat3

Gravelyn was just meeting Astero. Though he would later turn up when we help Nulgath deal with The Worm That Walks who Nulgath would secretly feed to Adimonde: God of Fiends.

The Ultra Fight booked this month is said to be tied in to the final part of the "Shadow of War Finale". Knowing Ultra Fights, only players on certain levels can fight specific bosses.
AQ  Post #: 11
3/14/2023 12:41:55   
Beshin Adin

This is just speculation. But what if the ultra fight is sparring with Tara?
AQ AQW  Post #: 12
3/14/2023 19:28:31   
Cyrenius

It could be sparring with Tara. Although I think it’s going to be Malgor or Mainyu.

A new armor would be nice. Malgor the Shadowlord and all prerequisite armors are in a way pointless as it is except for the badge unless you’re going for cosmetics. And me I prefer the Hollowborn Doomknight look with its indigo and black, or that’s my armor colors.

And +45% to all for free players and +51% to all for members / legends would be just about right balance wise. I think they should do it. It would be like the difference between DA In Dragon Fable versus free player more or less.

Also changed resource requirements.

Now that I think about it, the NSoD or NBoD, Exalted Apotheosis / Dual Exalted Apotheosis, or Sin of the Abyss should be involved. So:

So this is what I would say:

Empowered Malgor the Shadowlord
+45% to all monsters (AC tagged)

Requirements:
Level 100
Malgor the Shadowlord
Infernal Flame Pyromancer
Necrotic Sword of Doom
Exalted Apotheosis

Requires:
25 Ultra Malgor / Mainyu Insignia
100 Elemental Core
100 Acquiescence
100 Unbound Thread
2,000 Prismatic Seams
100 Garish Remnant
100 Willpower

Ultimate Malgor the Shadowlord
+51% all monsters (Member / Legend only, AC tagged)

Requirements:
Empowered Malgor the Shadowlord
Necrotic Blade of Doom
Hollowborn Blade of Doom
Dual Exalted Apotheosis

Requires:
10 Ultra Malgor / Mainyu Insignia
50 Elemental Core
50 Acquiescence
50 Unbound Thread
1,000 Prismatic Seams
50 Garish Remnant
50 Willpower

And while you’re at it, just for s**ts and giggles (no real NEED for it, just a slight convenience), make the Garish Remnant resources stack to 40, 40, and 5. Now, it’s the lone one out, lol.

< Message edited by Cyrenius -- 3/14/2023 19:29:30 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 13
3/15/2023 15:13:59   
Rtkat3

When we get to that Ultra Fight, we will know for sure who the players will be fighting.

If you want get an improvement for the Garish Remnant, you can contact the AQW Team on Twitter.
AQ  Post #: 14
3/18/2023 12:38:15   
Beshin Adin

I dont really support Evil. Nevertheless, I DO like Dage stories.....
AQ AQW  Post #: 15
3/19/2023 12:59:28   
Rtkat3

That release detailed Gravelyn and Dage the Evil reminiscing about when they first worked together in this lead up to the upcoming "Age of Ruin" storyline.

We did get to fight non-pet versions of the Doom Worms that were spawned from The Worm That Walks.

I did not expect Astero to have a second form that had a snake-like body and a human-like face made of light.
AQ  Post #: 16
3/24/2023 19:27:04   
Beshin Adin

Guys, have fun with Malgor. Im not doing this
AQ AQW  Post #: 17
3/24/2023 20:40:13   
Cyrenius

The only thing that is semi-worth it as-is the new Dauntless enhancement.

Everything else is garbage.

You can get 236% with a 35% armor + 75% weapon.

You only get 211% with this armor + a 51% weapon? Screw that!

This is what they need to do.

First, the boss needs to be adjusted.

3 or 4 taunters? Seriously?

It should require ONE or TWO taunters so the others can focus on DPS / heals / support.

Second, the ultimate armor should have two variants.

A 60% to all elements for free players that is the current 40% upgraded. 100% X 1.6 X 1.51 = 241.6%

And a 66% for members / legends that requires an extra Dragon's Tear and require Dauntless as a requirement. 100% X 1.66 X 1.51 = 250.66%

These would be upgrades. The current armor would be a downgrade if we were to farm for that! As I demonstrated above.

Third, if ever was a time tonics and elixirs needed to persist through death and logout until replaced or expiration, now is the time. Please add that for us.

Now, going back to Dauntless.

It's only for fighters, and uses Strength. It's great for Void Highlords, although I almost never play Void Highlord anymore.

Now, if it used Luck, it'd be great for Chaos Avengers, however, that's pretty much the only physical class I use nowadays.

When I did Ultra Dage, I'd use Legion DoomKnight, but that was it.

I haven't used strength-based classes in a LONG time, I primarily use intellect and luck based classes such as Dark Master of Moglins, Legion Revenant, Lightcaster (Wizard) and Chaos Avenger (Lucky).

It's a shame really. I was looking forward to this boss. Even farmed materials for it hoping for something phenomenal. But alas, it did not come.

< Message edited by Cyrenius -- 3/25/2023 11:21:53 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
3/25/2023 13:00:34   
Rtkat3

That Ultra Fight took us to an alternate reality in which Malgor won. His First Speaker form resembles a hybrid between Malgor and his Mainyu form.
AQ  Post #: 19
3/27/2023 23:02:00   
Cyrenius

Apparently from what I heard, the adjustment was actually buffing the boss to make it more difficult.

I suggest making three levels of difficulty, with the same insignias but different rewards, one mode available per week.

A normal mode: The three nukes spaced farther apart so the fight only requires one taunter, boss deals half the damage he currently does, boss has 7 million HP, red zone 2/3 the size. Reward: 5 insignias, 1 million Au and 1 million EXP

A hard mode: The identical fight it is now, 5 insignias. 2 million Au, 2 million EXP plus 100 AC's

A nightmare mode: Boss has 15 million HP, deals twice the damage he currently does. 5 million Au, 5 million EXP, and 500 AC's

< Message edited by Cyrenius -- 3/28/2023 21:32:19 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 20
3/29/2023 13:15:26   
Rtkat3

The calendar states that Friday is "Just Another Friday".
AQ  Post #: 21
3/30/2023 16:00:18   
Beshin Adin

and Beleen's a goth......
AQ AQW  Post #: 22
3/31/2023 11:30:57   
Rtkat3

Huh?
AQ  Post #: 23
3/31/2023 14:26:40   
Beshin Adin

Beleen's not a goth
and
This is not 'just another Friday'

< Message edited by Beshin Adin -- 3/31/2023 14:28:30 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 24
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> March 2023
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition