Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= March 2023 Golden Giftboxes - The Legion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= March 2023 Golden Giftboxes - The Legion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2023 14:18:05   
CHAIML

March 2023 Golden Giftboxes - The Legion
Calling all Undead Legionnaires! The Legion has prepared a special treat for you with many new and returning prizes in the Golden Giftboxes, a treasure trove of rare and powerful items that will make you the envy of all your enemies. Find a wealth of exclusive items that can only be obtained during this event. From powerful weapons and spells, to mystical trinkets and pets!

ALL prizes from the Cross-Game Giftbox Extravaganza will remain until May's Golden Giftboxes arrive!

Limited-Time Shop - For The Legion!
Get ready to gear up and show your support for the legendary artist, Dage the Evil, as we celebrate all things Dage in the month of March! Stop by the Legion Limited-Time Shop to find everything you need to show your allegiance to Dage and the Legion with the release of brand new Legion gear, as well as the return of some fan-favorite items.

2023 Golden Giftbox Cross-game Extravaganza
The Golden Giftboxes are now filled with over 40 new and returning prizes from your favorite AE Games. Discover a host of fantastic rewards, including the Illustrious Savior of Battleon Set, Quadmod, Mosquito Summons, and many more! Don't miss out on this chance to unwrap a world of possibilities.

Legion Shieldcake - 7.5K Z-Token Package
Celebrate Dage's birthday in the Month of Legion with a sweet treat, and join us for some delicious Legion Shieldcake! A pastry composed of layers of rich dark cream and black cake, sprinkled with tasty Legion bits. Growing in size and power with each turn, providing you with a powerful advantage in battle when eaten.

The following Z-Token Packages return for the month of March:
Legion Paragon Fiend Mount Set
Legion Shogun Set
Proto Paragon Mk 2/3/4 Sets

The Regular Edition of the calendar includes the exclusive Paladin Chronomancer Rewards.
The Collector's Edition includes all of the prizes from the regular edition of the calendar + the exclusive Dark Paladin Chronomancer gear and an awesome bonus Paladin Chronomancer print!

Tag you're it. ~Anim

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 3/6/2023 14:24:38 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 1
3/9/2023 13:35:48   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

The release may be a little late today, depending on how the testing goes. Here is a list of the new and returning prizes:

New Prizes:
  • Legion Glaive
  • Legion's Lantern
  • Call/Summon Legion Ghoul Guest Spells
  • Legion Ghoul Pet
  • Legion Ghoul Faces

Returning Prizes:
  • Legion Overlord Birst/Blast Spells
  • Devourer of Souls Shield
  • Legion Dragon Blade of Nulgath
  • Legion Overfiend Blade Pet

< Message edited by Zorbak -- 3/9/2023 15:48:30 >
  • AQ  Post #: 2
    3/9/2023 14:15:27   
    Dreiko Shadrack

Small note: Legion Fenrir/canonneer never left at any point.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    3/9/2023 16:02:32   
      Zorbak
    Ebil Moglin!

Mehehehe! The giftboxes are now available and I have updated Hollow's list. You're welcome. I do like this Dage guys style, even if he's posting rookie numbers.
    AQ  Post #: 4
    3/9/2023 17:04:39   
    J9408

Among the items, I think Legion Lantern is the most interesting.
    Post #: 5
    3/9/2023 18:01:33   
    battlesiege15

Wonder what havok you can cause combining it with Frostbite spell
    AQ AQW  Post #: 6
    3/10/2023 7:34:22   
    Sapphire

I was thinking Sol Neko with burn toggle, an ice attack, ice guest, and ice deatharrows cat...prob grows the ice burn very very very fast. Or use with GPS Burn armor which irc the burn element is of weapon held so it may stack.

SP cost regardless is insane
    Post #: 7
    3/10/2023 17:01:32   
    Macho Man

So I was looking at the new shieldcake infosubs and noticed that it added a -20 level limit for charging it, I then checked my older shieldcakes to see that they also prevent me from charging it on the combat trainer. I swear this was possible before, did they just get nerfed?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    3/11/2023 0:25:38   
    Dreiko Shadrack

^No, that's been around for almost two years by this point. It was added when Blueberry was released, back in august 2021.

< Message edited by Dreiko Shadrack -- 3/11/2023 0:59:24 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    3/15/2023 0:23:59   
    Corvid

Love the GGB release. My only suggestion/request is to give the legion glaive a toggle on/off for the poison effect (similar to how the lost talon warbow’s siphon can toggle on/off).
    AQ  Post #: 10
    3/15/2023 10:59:33   
    Dreiko Shadrack

quote:

Love the GGB release. My only suggestion/request is to give the legion glaive a toggle on/off for the poison effect (similar to how the lost talon warbow’s siphon can toggle on/off).

This would be pretty good, it's the primary reason I haven't bought it myself. Still a neato weapon either way though.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= March 2023 Golden Giftboxes - The Legion
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition