Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

fashion, boost item and PvP

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> fashion, boost item and PvP
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2023 12:04:11   
YAMI NO OUJA

Hello ok its great that we have outfits to put on top the items we use to keep showing our sets. But, as Alina said in design notes ””In PVP, you can still continue to see your own cosmetics, but every other player will show their real equipment”” meaning that in PvP your opponents will see the items you use not the ones you show. The question is, why it is like this? i mean i want my shown items be seen in PvP as well. Whats different? Why people can see your shown items outside PvP but not in arena during the duel ? Cant be implemented ?
Thanks!

https://www.aq.com/gamedesignnotes/aqw-3nov22-cosmeticloadouts-8962
Post #: 1
1/11/2024 3:32:32   
Fabyo loso

Yoo friend Yami No Ouja...

As far as I can, to provide transparency between players when doing pvp so that players can see the original items used so that conditions don't occur between players when doing pvp.
for example :
player A and player B do pvp with the stipulation that they are not allowed to use boost items, so that each player can see what items their enemy is using, with enemy players being able to see our items this can help players find out cheating when doing pvp

I hope it can help a little, thank you brotherr..
AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> fashion, boost item and PvP
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition