Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

More lore on necromancy?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> More lore on necromancy?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/28/2023 7:55:01   
Eric4bz

After completing the advanced necromancer quest (easier than the level 20 one. that phylactery was a pain...) I've come to really appreciate the lore behind the necromancers, with Kaley, the Granemor Knights, etc.
But I'm finding myself with more questions than answers at the moment, such as the Ley Line bursting, what other necromancy practices are truly out there besides the Mantle? What else is there to learn about The Network?

Anyone able to tell me which quests I should seek out to learn more? I intend to begin the new paladin questline as well, see answers from the other side of the coin as it were.
Post #: 1
3/28/2023 11:52:45   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Hello! I'm glad you've enjoyed the Necromancy lore; that was one of my favorite bits of lore to work on and it's a huge encouragement to have done it justice.

The events that Necromancer and Paladin quests reference can be found at Granemor's cemetery, going through a few battles and then clicking on the Halenro statues. The Edge of Extinction quests are fairly dated in terms of characterization standards, but they have the background lore for how the Ley Line of Life and Death ruptured. As of other methods out there, the Devourer Saga features Brilhado using methods that primarily rely on The Cold, but there isn't much exposition on this. The Necromancer quests have the newest exposition on the subject, with more lore to come in the future. Some hints were dropped about Mantle deserters sailing away and an entire Mantle disappearing after messing with the Void, after all, so there are plenty of threads to pick up on.
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> More lore on necromancy?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition