Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

EXP Limit

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> EXP Limit
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/31/2023 20:16:48   
Stoic

I saw and checked some chars (via aq-char-info.firebaseapp.com) get up to 140-150% of the exp cap. My character of the same level can only get 99.99%. How do they do that?
I know Z-Token purchases reset the cap, but it still records as another 99.99%. I also know that estates allow sending of armies and get rewards, but their army war wins hadn't increased.

< Message edited by sysrq -- 3/31/2023 20:34:23 >
Post #: 1
4/1/2023 13:23:03   
kreem

Spirit miscs from the 20USD 6000 tier packages each boost gold earned and gold cap by 10% and they stack. There's also the common GGBs: Hidden power of gold and Hidden Power of Learning that boost caps and rewards by 5%.

A couple of notes: Each spirit misc has a month that they boost 25% instead of 10% grenwog is the one for April and when you buy extra hidden power it adds a week instead of adding another +5% for the next 7 days.

Some people unequip the spirit miscs for part of their warring effort then equip them to get the cap boost so they can squeeze in more kills but this war dragged on so even fewer people tried this than normal.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> EXP Limit
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition