Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Armor advice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Armor advice
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2023 19:47:39   
Stoic

Hey guys, I am long planning to get the Radiant Bloodzerker armor and yesterday I got a URGGB.

Now, I am also eyeing the Hexbound Solar Core.

I already have Blazing Bloodzerker, White Knight Z, Paladin and all Bloodzerker swords in my inventory.

I can only get one of what I want, can someone advice me? Thanks

< Message edited by sysrq -- 4/23/2023 19:56:21 >
Post #: 1
4/25/2023 15:22:32   
Rafiq von den Vielen

If your third stat is END Hexbound wins over Bloodzerkers. And Paladin should be your light armor for 99% of instances as well... and for the 1% where it isn't Hexbound has a neat Light secondary

I made the swap here and have no regrets ever since. (Might also be a reference for your character since you didn't link a character yourself.)

< Message edited by Rafiq von den Vielen -- 4/25/2023 15:25:28 >
Post #: 2
4/25/2023 19:47:10   
Stoic

Thanks. I have Paladin before but I can't seem to use it properly. I was just spamming skills. Any tips on how to properly maximize it?
Post #: 3
4/26/2023 3:30:35   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I'm not going to claim that I'm an expert at using Paladin but here's what I'd do.

Since I don't know your build... if you're Str/Luk/End like me and you don't use Champion Holy Avenger swap to that. It's the elite paladin most suited for warriors - the other two serve other builds better.
-Paladin Armaments is actually your main Light weapon. When you can't use it use whatever secondary weakness a monster has. (Or use Possessed Diabolical's Light Imbue instead which is what I sometimes do.)
-Toggle FO stance every login session (You just need to do it once and then it stays FO until you log out).

-Don't spam skills willy-nilly. Basically the one you'll be using most of the time is any version of Inner Light - and with Mystic Retro Golden Axe equipped you'll heal SP back. Which usually amounts to close to if not all the SP cost being recovered (maybe a bit less if you used things like BtH miscs and quickcasts beforehand) without having to use Essence Orb or any other misc. You can use others when the need is there but IL will be your main skill.
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Armor advice
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition