Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2023= Twilight Arena

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2023= Twilight Arena
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2023 22:44:59   
deathlord45

“AGH YOU FREAK.”

Pain rocked through the chimera as the cartilage of its tomia grazed the stone flower on the mask, though possibly undamaged the sensation of scraping against stone is always uncomfortable. The armored one hadn’t dodged like the behemoth had expected leading to it missing the intended target.

This one still seems to be quite lacking even when getting the swing of a fight. Though it appears that the mask doubles like a second layer of skin more so than a piece of protective gear. A very strange design fla to allow into the world.

Information was still information, no matter how trivial it appeared it could be utilized to the benefit of the clever.

“You hate me huh? Well, I’ll make sure you know what it actually feels.”

As Bjhonkcioucles felt a sudden weight on its neck, the patchwork creature instinctively jerked its head and neck away from the external load. However in doing so it had given the enemy some of what it wanted, primarily it had created an opening on its lower extremities.

Pain and a sense of moisture suddenly began emanating from the amalgamated lifeform’s right forelimb. It looked as though the humanoid’s non-mutated arm had grown claws, said claws had unfortunately found purchase on the spots between its scales.

“My Goddess you’re a fat freak, I’m not even sure I’m deep in your leg. But don’t worry, I’ll make sure you feel right at home, you animal.”

I suppose the ability to willfully ignore obvious intelligence in an enemy creature could be considered a useful ability, this graceless haphazard flailing could not be considered helpful at all.

Ferally clinging to the chimera’s front right leg the armor-clad man had begun wildly swinging their free mutated claw arm into the leg without rhyme or reason. Far less a man, more a beast driven into a corner, such a sight for the risen hopes of the creature was gravely disappointing.

Magic and water began pooling in the back of Bjhonkcioucles’s throat as it prepared to fire off a torrent breath, this moment being of the many times the patchwork monster was happy to have a goose head and neck allowing for close range attacks on their enemies.

“I’ll make sure you don’t forget this one.”

Winds stronger than the previous ones fired point blank at the leg sliced into the leg deeper than before. While probably not deep enough to have struck a major vein, the chimera should probably not put too much weight on the leg until it heals.

Ah. So that’s what that attack is supposed to be like. Quite solid power though that is mitigated by proximity and mental state it appears.

Rip, tear, crush, destroy. He insults us, intentional or not such disrespect can never be tolerated. I should rampage and dish out the appropriate punishment to this thing before me.

Hmmm. A mental alteration effect, geared towards anger and aggression. Unfortunately for you I learned to deal with and control such baser impulses long ago and far away.

Twisting its head and neck into position, throat muscles began moving in the wrong direction as a mighty torrent of water began to take shape and be released from within the chimera as it took aim at the pest that clung to it.

Begone cretin, may your next life be simpler and happier.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
8/14/2023 0:00:38   
  Starflame13

Amidst the wild cries and splintering wood, air chilled. Ice ghosted over the floor as motion slammed to a halt, the sudden chill sinking its fangs deep into bone. Eight beacons flared to life once more, their harsh light blazing forth in a wave of white to illuminate the final moments of the melee.

With nary a warning, nine orbs burst - curtains of flickering glimmers falling and fading to plunge the room into an absolute blackness. Sun and moon shone forth from an unmarred floor once more, silver and gold intertwined in their eerie light that spread no further than the rune itself. The temperature continued to drop, rime creeping its way past rips of cloth and through chinks of armor until naught could be sensed, could be seen, could be felt but the ever-deepening bite of cold.

The sigil winked out - but darkness no longer reigned. Those within found themselves faintly illuminated by lanterns hung in the halls, their glow now leaking through the open doors. Fear and trepidation gave way to faint hope as thin beams of warmth melted the frost in their paths, the light seeking out and finding each combatant to offer a lifeline out of the consuming void. But such an escape was not for everyone, as some of the competitors had vanished from the Twilight in the darkness.

The Paragons were chosen; the fight for Champion was at hand.

Warm light slipped through the Trial of the Veil.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2023= Twilight Arena
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition