Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2023= Finals OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2023= Finals OOC
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/15/2023 23:37:21   
Dragonknight315

Posted with collab with Apoc and Chaos. Best of luck to everyone
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
9/23/2023 13:10:23   
  Starflame13

And a drumroll please! We have reached the conclusion of the Finals! (For anyone curious about the delay - I always ensure to speak to the finalists first prior to the announcement, and it took a while for our schedules to align this round!) A huge round of applause for our Final Three - the massive show of collaboration and huge increase in stakes at the very end came together in a beautiful tapestry of writing and bloodshed that really is what the Elemental Championships are about. You all did very well.

That said, a Decision has been made, and a Champion shall be crowned:

Please offer your congratulations to Apocalypse, the 2023 Elemental Champion! Witness Vosta ver Vostadteir, Champion of Wind!

The thread will soon be unlocked for Apocalypse, and by extension the Final Three and any others, to make their final exit posts. I have no flavor text for the actual granting of the boon, but that of the announcement will be posted in the Arena thread. Apocalypse, please run the concept of the boon with me prior to posting, to ensure it's something the Lords would be willing to grant and to receive approval for how they grant it.

Once again: a huge round of applause for our Champion, our Final Three, our Eight Paragons, and each and every writer this year! All of you contributed to an absolutely wonderful event.

If you enjoyed the format of the EC's and want more practice in that style, go check out the Combat Training forums! If you'd like more general practice, check our our Role Playing Academy. For those who would like something more story-driven, look into which RP's are recruiting in the OOC section. You can either join another RP that is welcoming new characters, or create and host your own!

Thank you once more to all who competed, and I sincerely hope to see most of you around the RP forums, and all of you returning for next years Elemental Championships!

And, be sure to stick around to join in with Where Powers Collide this coming January, this year ran by Chewy905!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2023= Finals OOC
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition