Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Guardian Smith

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Guardian Smith
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/29/2023 23:36:50   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

Guardian Smith

Location: Falconreach (Books 1 and 2) / Falconreach (Book 3) -> 2 West

Quests given
None

Shops owned
Spear Upgrades

Dialogue
Falconreach (Books 1 and 2)

Guardian Smith: Greetings! Before I settled down with the Guardians, I used to be a traveling smith.
Guardian Smith: I was particularly talented with spears. If you bring me some interesting materials and a basic spear, I might be able to help you upgrade it.
  • Forgotten Spear Upgrades - opens Spear Upgrades shop.
  • About Weapon Specials
    Guardian Smith: Some weapons you find in your adventures will have abilities called specials.
    Guardian Smith: These come in two different types:
    Guardian Smith: On-Hit and On-Demand.
    Guardian Smith: Regardless of type, a weapon with a special must either be slotted, shown, or equipped to activate.
    Guardian Smith: A slotted weapon special takes priority over shown, and shown over equipped.
    Guardian Smith: So if you have a weapon with a special equipped, and another slotted, only the slotted special will be active.
    Guardian Smith: In other words, you can only have one weapon's special abilities active at a time.
    Guardian Smith: There's one final rule to keep in mind. If a shown weapon does not have a special, it will prevent an equipped weapon's special from activating.
    Guardian Smith: Weapons with On-Hit specials have a chance to activate when you hit your enemy with a weapon or ability.
    Guardian Smith: On-Demand specials, however, need to charge before use, and take up your turn when activated.
    Guardian Smith: In exchange, you can choose when you want to use them. When charged, you'll be able to activate the On-Demand special button.
    Guardian Smith: Weapons with specials are a bit uncommon, though, so if you want, come back here and I'd be happy to tell you about them again!
    Guardian Smith: Now, where were we...?

Falconreach (Book 3)

Guardian Smith: Ah! I remember you! It has been quite a while, hasn't it? I've managed to keep the smithy going, through... everything.
Guardian Smith: Do you still have that spear? If you bring me some interesting materials and a basic spear, I might be able to help you upgrade it.
  • Forgotten Spear Upgrades - opens Spear Upgrades shop.
  • About Weapon Specials
    Guardian Smith: Some weapons you find in your adventures will have abilities called specials.
    Guardian Smith: These come in two different types:
    Guardian Smith: On-Hit and On-Demand.
    Guardian Smith: Regardless of type, a weapon with a special must either be slotted, shown, or equipped to activate.
    Guardian Smith: A slotted weapon special takes priority over shown, and shown over equipped.
    Guardian Smith: So if you have a weapon with a special equipped, and another slotted, only the slotted special will be active.
    Guardian Smith: In other words, you can only have one weapon's special abilities active at a time.
    Guardian Smith: There's one final rule to keep in mind. If a shown weapon does not have a special, it will prevent an equipped weapon's special from activating.
    Guardian Smith: Weapons with On-Hit specials have a chance to activate when you hit your enemy with a weapon or ability.
    Guardian Smith: On-Demand specials, however, need to charge before use, and take up your turn when activated.
    Guardian Smith: In exchange, you can choose when you want to use them. When charged, you'll be able to activate the On-Demand special button.
    Guardian Smith: Weapons with specials are a bit uncommon, though, so if you want, come back here and I'd be happy to tell you about them again!
    Guardian Smith: Now, where were we...?

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 4/6/2024 0:06:02 >
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Guardian Smith
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition