Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= 2023 Mogloween Event - A Crystal Clear Story

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= 2023 Mogloween Event - A Crystal Clear Story
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/22/2023 12:20:40   
PD

From the newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/artix.com/2023-mogloween-crystal-clear-story

quote:

Mogloween 2023 Event - A Crystal Clear Story
COMING THIS WEEK!
For years, a trip to Camp Quartz Lake was a beloved tradition connecting Moglin communities until its counselors stopped hosting over...unfortunate events. This week, the camp finally reopens, and the new campers are hungry for stories of what happened!

7.5K Z-Token Package - Ashen Conqueror
COMING THIS WEEK!
Prepare to wield the legendary Bow of Pestilence, the Ashen Conqueror! Unleash its dark and virulent power upon your foes, not only commanding the deadliest precision but also the relentless march of decay itself. Are you ready to conquer the realms of Lore with the ultimate plague-infested weapon?

~Ooo camp fires and roasting marshmallows! Tag you're it. ~Anim
PS. Remember to claim your code at Ballyhoo: AQ-NICK-DRAGON-PET

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 10/22/2023 12:48:36 >
Post #: 1
10/26/2023 13:55:14   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

It is looking like a Friday release again folks. Send your healing vibes to Ianthe as they navigate some medical challenges this week!
AQ  Post #: 2
10/26/2023 14:22:34   
Rastaban

You can do it! Kick that illness in the keister!
Post #: 3
10/26/2023 16:42:15   
dizzle

Quick someone tell Ianthe that one click from wingweaver shield is an instant and quick cast cure for all illnesses/effects. Hopefully she clicks on the shield!
AQ  Post #: 4
10/26/2023 20:46:55   
legendd

Wish you speedy recovery, Ianthe!
Post #: 5
10/27/2023 19:41:08   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Hope everyone enjoys a safe and spooktacular Mogloween - the release is now live!
AQ  Post #: 6
11/7/2023 17:05:32   
Grace Xisthrith

First off, I've loved the mogloween event, the quest, the jokes, and the items were all superb. I have some specific questions about two items though.

The cursed swords, that heal a small amount of HP each turn. Firstly, they seem to be healing the same amount regardless of monster resistance, which seems to go counter to the infosub explanation. Secondly, they seem to heal while spellcasting, drinking potions, or attacking, but, if you miss the last hit of your attack, they don't seem to heal. Is this intentional?

The cursed crystal ward shield has also been a fun toy. However, when I took it to my favorite unbeatable, level 500 Nightbane, I found that the damage reduction was less than 5%, compared to the 25% I had expected. When I tested on a low level monster, it was a 30% defense instead of 25%, which makes me suspect this is an outleveling penalty. Is there any chance this outleveling penalty could be changed so that it's irrespective of monster level, but instead pays the SP cost based on player level, regardless of the item? Like Geocastellum, or the more recent Nemesis? This would make it useable for challenging fights, like low level completions of stuff like the moderator gauntlet, or fighting unbeatables like Safira, Nightbane, and Wolfwing

If this is the wrong thread for these ideas, I'd be happy to move them. I can never remember what is or isn't allowed on the weekly release threads. Thanks :)
AQ  Post #: 7
11/9/2023 13:17:28   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

^Kamui worked on those items and he's looking into it. If you haven't already, head over to the Mogloween Seasonal Shop and pick up your own 4-Metre Skeleton Attack Spell!
AQ  Post #: 8
11/9/2023 16:09:21   
Grace Xisthrith

Awesome, I love to hear it :) <3
AQ  Post #: 9
12/9/2023 12:55:51   
Grace Xisthrith

I noticed the change to the Stygian Crystal Ward came through, so the damage reduction now works on over leveled monsters.

Thanks very much! I've already enjoyed using it to try out some new unbeatable strategies on Void Nightbane. Now I just need a reliable method to fuel the SP cost, exciting stuff.

I appreciate these helpful changes very much :))
AQ  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= 2023 Mogloween Event - A Crystal Clear Story
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition