Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Legion Golden Giftboxes + Doomlight Dawnbreaker Package

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Legion Golden Giftboxes + Doomlight Dawnbreaker Package
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/17/2024 11:14:31   
CarrionSpike

COMING THIS WEEK!

March 2024 Golden Giftboxes - The Legion
Attention all Undead Legionnaires! The Legion has assembled an arsenal of rare and potent items exclusively available during this event. Explore the return of formidable weapons and spells, alongside mystical trinkets and pets! And don't forget to check out the all-new Legion Monsterlord set!

The following prizes will be leaving the Golden Giftboxes this week:
  • Vengeance of Nulgath Arsenal
  • Vengeance of Nulgath Defender
  • Vengeance of Nulgath Blade Pet

Doomlight Dawnbreaker Set - 50K Z-Token Package

As Champions of Doom, the Doomlight are able to return incoming damage back to their enemies! This sinister Light package features:
  • Armor
  • Shield
  • 3-in-1 Weapon
  • 6 player faces
  • 2 Titles

The following Z-Token package bonuses also return for a limited time:
  • Sabertooth Grenwog
  • Doomlight Eternal Set
  • Doomlight Shadowspark Set
  • Doomlight Frostripper Set
  • Doomlight Tremorhide Set
  • Doomlight Skyshattered Set

Don't miss out on these powerful, new and returning Doomlight sets as they will only be available until June 3rd!

Newsletter Link: https://mailchi.mp/artix.com/2024-legion-golden-giftboxes-doomlight-dawnbreaker

Rise Legion members! Tag you're it. ~Anim

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 3/17/2024 13:53:36 >
  • Post #: 1
    3/17/2024 11:25:25   
    Sapphire

*Snips, please see PMs. ~Anim*

.... Anyway, good to see doomlights continuing.

More excited for what the GGB's bring, as it's been a bit w/o new stuff. Hopefully they're full of strong items.

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 3/17/2024 23:05:18 >
    Post #: 2
    3/17/2024 11:34:50   
    Inferno369

LIGHT DOOMLIGHT? Yes please!

Also, that legion set looks great - definitely picking those up.
    AQ  Post #: 3
    3/21/2024 13:20:51   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

The release for the new Legion Monsterlord GGBs is shaping up for Friday. Enjoy one more day of the Vengeance of Nulgath gear before it leaves!
    AQ  Post #: 4
    3/21/2024 14:14:15   
    Sapphire

I have heard that the Vengeance of Nulgath pet is bugged to be half the power it's supposed to be. If true, can this be rectified as it leaves or before it leaves?
    Post #: 5
    3/21/2024 14:32:34   
    Andlu

Are the returning legion ggbs only coming tomorrow too?
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
    3/21/2024 17:45:59   
    sujin6614

hey hollow before the Vengence of Nulgath set goes away could i get an answer to the question which i have been asking in the forums ever since this set was released. Both the shield and pets are dodge related but the weapon causes fear. Why would u ever fear a monster if u want to dodge their attacks? There is no synergy and it does not help that the weapon is an UR as well. And the weapon honestly sucks.

I would hope that u reply to it since i feel like devs dont even see the forums and i have been asking this same question multiple times already.

Aww good to know thanks lorekeeper

< Message edited by sujin6614 -- 3/21/2024 21:58:56 >
    Post #: 7
    3/21/2024 18:10:02   
      Lorekeeper
    And Pun-isher

We do see the forums regularly, and have used them for feedback on multiple major matters over time, especially recently with the stat revamp. Thank you for highlighting the anti-synergy, I'll pass the feedback along.

Edit: After following up with Kamui, the items don't form a set with each other, thus the lack of synergy and FSB.

< Message edited by Lorekeeper -- 3/21/2024 19:57:57 >
    Post #: 8
    3/22/2024 10:30:27   
    Rastaban

While you're at it, could you please have someone look at the spell boost of the (Nightfall) Heroic Titan magic weapon? It pays for the boost by -6 MRM instead of weapon damage so it is paying even while spellcasting. Should the spell boost not be +25% instead?
    Post #: 9
    3/22/2024 14:50:12   
    Grace Xisthrith

It's so true^
    This should go for the fire one too of course
    AQ  Post #: 10
    3/22/2024 14:58:09   
    Sapphire

But wouldn't that fix buff the weapon?
    Post #: 11
    3/22/2024 15:06:15   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

We're in the final phase of squashing bugs, and the release will be coming soon!
    AQ  Post #: 12
    3/22/2024 15:16:04   
    CarrionSpike

quote:

While you're at it, could you please have someone look at the spell boost of the (Nightfall) Heroic Titan magic weapon? It pays for the boost by -6 MRM instead of weapon damage so it is paying even while spellcasting. Should the spell boost not be +25% instead?

There are a couple of issues with other parts of the weapon set. The main thing though is that the Melee weapon's toggle has some weirdness going on with the burns after a certain point.

quote:

A great example of how bug fixes can result in items getting stronger!
    Post #: 13
    3/22/2024 16:41:48   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

quote:

I have heard that the Vengeance of Nulgath pet is bugged to be half the power it's supposed to be. If true, can this be rectified as it leaves or before it leaves?

That bug has been fixed, and the pet will not be removed this month!

quote:

could you please have someone look at the spell boost of the (Nightfall) Heroic Titan magic weapon? It pays for the boost by -6 MRM instead of weapon damage so it is paying even while spellcasting.

That bug has also now been fixed. Thank you for the reports!

The release is live and Kam already has the info subs posted! As the month of evil continues find all of the new and returning Legion GGBs:

Rare:
  • Legion Monsterlord Sword
  • Legion Monsterlord Scythe
  • Legion Monsterlord Reaver
  • Legion Monsterlord Helm Faces
  • Legion Overfiend Blade Pet
  • Legion Ghoul faces
  • Legion Ghoul Pet
  • Call & Summon Legion Ghoul Spells

UR:
  • Legion Monsterlord Armour (the cape is CC and removable)
  • Legion Monsterlord Gaze Misc
  • Legion Overlord Burst & Blast Spells
  • Devourer of Souls Aegis Shield
  • Legion Dragon Blade of Nulgath
  • Legion Glaive
  • Legion Lantern Misc

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 3/22/2024 16:49:26 >
  • AQ  Post #: 14
    3/22/2024 16:49:00   
    Dardiel

Very interested by the armor; would it be possible to get the Seekrat armor (from Plague Pick) to have its burn updated to be properly permanent so that this armor can stack with it? And as an extremely similar fix, Absolute Darkness is also "9999 turns" rather than permanent which effectively turns off anything that would normally stack with it.
    Post #: 15
    3/22/2024 16:51:10   
    sujin6614

quote:

AQ really is changing. I like it
    Post #: 16
    3/22/2024 17:37:49   
    Andlu

A few issues with the GGBs:

Legion Lantern is 'underpowered' right now, it mentions that it only goes up to 8 hits, but it should be 12 hits, as it is max of 4 hits per attack, burn gets attempted through player, guest and pet, meaning 4 + 4 + 4 = 12, not 8

Armor has this really annoying thing that it automatically turns off its skills (I believe only the burn damage and burn infliction ones, not the damage) whenever you don't have SP. It doesn't toggle off temporarily, it literally turns it off, and you'll need to turn it back again, which I don't think, and I don't HOPE is intended.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 3/22/2024 18:02:41 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 17
    3/22/2024 17:38:44   
    Aura Knight

Quite the decent armor for those who use burns. It's a little upsetting the cool art isn't associated with an offensive style but the effects make up for it. Might keep it on the main or give it to an alt. Too soon to decide but it is fun to have.

Is there info for the Devourer of Souls Aegis Shield? I didn't see it posted here.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
    3/22/2024 17:51:14   
    Zennistrad

Hot dang, the Legion Monsterlord Reaver is extremely powerful with Grand Erosion's elevuln if you can manage the SP cost. I think I've found a new favorite Water Magic weapon.
    AQ  Post #: 19
    3/22/2024 18:22:18   
    Andlu

Also, Legion Monsterlord Armor burn toggle stops working after you hit 5 burn power on both pet and guest. It refuses to attempt burn after that
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 20
    3/22/2024 18:59:18   
      Lorekeeper
    And Pun-isher

quote:

AQ really is changing. I like it

Buffs and fixes to bugs that are weakening items aren't exactly a new or recent development.
    Post #: 21
    3/22/2024 20:12:04   
    sujin6614

Bug fixes and nerf yes. BUffs??? rarely.
    Post #: 22
    3/22/2024 20:30:46   
    CarrionSpike

quote:

Bug fixes and nerf yes. BUffs??? rarely.

I guess that just means that it's (unfortunately) easier to accidentally have effects bugged to be too strong than bugged to be too weak. Don't think we can draw any other conclusions.

Edit: On another note, the new misc is very interesting.

< Message edited by CarrionSpike -- 3/22/2024 20:33:10 >
    Post #: 23
    3/22/2024 20:35:21   
      Lorekeeper
    And Pun-isher

Bug fixes that result in buffs still happen. Targeted buffs with no bugs required have been at the core and the majority of the substance of major projects like class revamps, MC set updates, and what we worked the hardest on out of any project in recent years: The stat revamp. I've even thrown in a few minor buffs myself by switching mid-lean armors to modern full leans. Buffs aren't rare; they get less traction in discussion or full blown projects due to of how many major things need them. (I'm looking at you, Dracomancer. One day. One sweet day.)
    Post #: 24
    3/22/2024 20:37:32   
    Ogma

Out of those GGB, which one are useful for a beastmaster mage? And how would you prioritize them?
    AQ  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Legion Golden Giftboxes + Doomlight Dawnbreaker Package
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition