Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Aeris Battle Sphire time lapse

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Aeris Battle Sphire time lapse
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2024 14:24:53   
SKy426

The Aeris Battle Sphire from what I can make out of was an early in-game location with a experimental pvp mechanic implemented. Throughout the years, the location fell into disuse both mechanically and lore wise with the only interactable NPC Keelia disappearing. Up until Book 3, she has only ever appeared in a few quests within Book 1.

Since then in Book 3, Aeris Battle Spire has been ransacked by renegades and parody supervillains with San Robin and Batoro taking the former's place thanking the player character's help. The plot hole behind the area's abandonment, occupation, and Keelia's disappearance has been a mystery to me and could be used for a side story.

< Message edited by SKy426 -- 5/21/2024 14:53:43 >
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Aeris Battle Sphire time lapse
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition