Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Friday, June 21st Design Notes: New Looks & Touch Ups!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Friday, June 21st Design Notes: New Looks & Touch Ups!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/21/2024 17:26:39   
Laeon val Observis

quote:

Friday, June 21, 2024
New Looks & Touch Ups!
Hey there, heroes!

This week, we have new and updated Titan Dragon parts, and some a big update to the Calamity Saga!

First up, Titan Dragon customization has been updated! New heads, wings, and tails are now available! Also, Titan Dragon claws are now color custom to match your dragon's horn color. There have also been a number of fixes and updates!

Next, the Calamity Saga has been updated. The first half of the saga now has tracking and locked buttons, reducing confusion and helping players navigate all those quests! Certain events will also be reflected now in relevant locations. You will need to replay most of these quests in order to unlock the quests again!

Dove is working hard on the Book 3 finale! We're doing our best to get it ready for release next week!

This week also has a number of fixes and adjustments.
  • Book 3 Falconreach's innkeepers and inn will now properly update.
  • The Castle Valtrith town has been updated and had some buttons rearranged/locking.
  • The Void Queen boss in Castle Nostromo has had her HP halved.
  • All wars accessible from Symone in the Castle Valtrith town now exit to Catle Valtrith instead of Falconreach.
  • Visage of the Dragon and (CC) version are now able to be sold.
  • Fixed an issue where completing the Tower of Bask quest could result in unintended behavior.
  • Nirios's Analayis in the Dance of the Stars challenge now appears in the Character Info Page.
  • Food and Runes will now say Consume instead of Equip.
  • When the Temp Inventory is emptied, the item details will now reset to default instead of staying on the last item's details.
  • Fixed an issue where DragonRider's back arm would fly off into space when DragonRider did a headbutt attack.
  • DragonRider's claws are now CC to Horn color.
  • Swapped the order of Dragon Skin and Dragon Eye color customizations in the Advanced Color selection in the Armor Paint room.
  • Updated some Ninja tooltips.
  • Fixed a typo in Warrior's Wound tootlip.
  • Anything else I may have forgotten!

And that's all for this week! It's a bit l ight, but there's a lot going on behind the scenes as we get ready for the Book 3 grand finale!

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 6/21/2024 17:27:01 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
6/21/2024 21:04:36   
Flabagast

More dragon drip is always welcome! I forgot how goofy some of those older heads look, lol.

spoiler:

Oh snap indeed! I didn't think those meager chains would hold... Hopefully our magi friends are still able to cast with their stomachs in their throats. Though I guess Alexander won't have to worry about that...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
6/26/2024 22:34:04   
Warmonger Starsaber

Long time no see everyone. The updates look amazing. Amazing job. Love the new Dragon Customizations.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Friday, June 21st Design Notes: New Looks & Touch Ups!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition