Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Myshka

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Myshka
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2024 22:55:29   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

Myshka

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Myshka: You're not Miss Riadn—
Myshka: Ooooh! It's you! Miss Riadne said you'd come!

Myshka: I know!

Myshka: I'd like to go on an adventure with you. Is... is that okay?

Myshka: No! I've had lots! I'm a DragonLord!

Myshka: Yes... Anyway, my dragon Squeakscale was dragonnapped by the evil sorceress Cataryna!
Myshka: Her castle is very far away. There will be perils.

Myshka: Okay! Follow me!

Myshka: Our adventure started! I've packed my pajamas and food for the journey ahead of us. <Character> said that this will be a piece of cake!

Myshka: It was very hot. We ignored all the mirages, because Miss Riadne told me that deserts have mirages and that it's just a trick.

Myshka: We got lost in the Forest of the Lost, but then we didn't because I knew the right way. And it was this way!

Myshka: It was sooo cold, I had to put on my sweater. I knew a shortcut, because I was here before, when I played with a squirrel.

Myshka: We made camp. Miss Riadne taught me about stalagmites, stalactites and stalagnates! <Character> told me many stories around the campfire!

Myshka: It was time to bring Cataryna to justice for taking my Squeakscale! I really liked the castle though. It will be my new home!

Myshka: Squeakscale! She didn't hurt you!

Myshka: Look! She's safe!

Myshka: Mhm.

Myshka: Ooh! Can I meet <Dragon>?!

Myshka: There will be a next time?

Myshka: Yes!

Myshka: Thank you! I had fun!

Myshka: Bye!

DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Myshka
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition