Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Nightmare Queen Gown & New Fungibushi Gear!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Nightmare Queen Gown & New Fungibushi Gear!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/29/2024 8:07:35   
CarrionSpike

COMING THIS WEEK!

The 2024 Summer Season of Gifting Community Prizes - Fungibushi
The 2024 Summer Season of Gifting has drawn to a close, and what a spectacular season it was! To all our esteemed Giftmasters, we extend our heartfelt congratulations. Your boundless generosity and community spirit have truly set a new standard in AdventureQuest. This summer, your legendary gifting skills didn't just impress - they shattered records! Your kindness rippled through the realm, touching the lives of countless fellow adventurers. Such remarkable deeds deserve an equally remarkable reward. For your outstanding achievements, we are thrilled to bestow upon you the mighty, and now fully color-customizable, Fungibushi set. This powerful gear is a testament to your giving nature and a symbol of your status as true champions of generosity!

This week we're expanding our Fungibushi collection! Get ready to enhance your arsenal with the highly anticipated Fungibushi Armor, a powerful spell, and Misc. But that's not all - the Fungibushi homes are also on the horizon. Mark your calendars for early 2025 when these unique dwellings will become available!

6K Z-Token Package - Gown of the Nightmare Queen
This hauntingly beautiful armor transforms you into the sovereign of shadows, the empress of eerie, the monarch of macabre! Dripping with dark elegance and pulsing with otherworldly power, the Nightmare Queen Gown is the perfect attire for those who wish to command both fear and respect.

Current Limited-Time Shops/Events:
  • Limited-Time Shop: Thursday the 12th
  • Limited-Time Shop: Zfinity Gauntlets
  • Limited-Time Shop: Back-To-School
  • Limited-Time Shop: Fall Season
  • Rare Monster Hunt: Uncle Krenos

Reminders:
  • Back-To-School Daily Prize Giveaway - Ends Thursday, October 3rd - FINAL WEEK

Newsletter Link: https://mailchi.mp/artix.com/2024-fungibushi-fall-season-13388782

Ooo what an elegant gown, certainly not one to sleep on. Tag you're it. ~Anim

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 9/29/2024 9:54:11 >
  • Post #: 1
    10/4/2024 13:11:59   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

UPDATE: We're on track to release the Nightmare Queen's Armor on Friday. As for Fungibushi, we don’t have a confirmed release date yet, as we’re still optimizing and reworking the spore mechanics.

Today is the last day of our Back-To-School Daily Prize Giveaway! If you’ve logged in 25 days or more during the event, congratulations! Delivering all of the prizes together must be manually processed, and your rewards will be distributed by Friday, October 4th.

UPDATE II:
  • The Gown of the Nightmare Queen Z-Token Package is now live!
  • The Lore Academy rewards from our Back-To-School Daily Prize Giveaway have now been distributed to all qualifying participants. Log in and check your inventory to discover your prizes. Congratulations to all our dedicated scholars!
  • Due to performance issues with the Spore mechanics causing significant frame rate drops, we’re postponing the release of the remaining Fungibushi gear set. We appreciate your understanding as we work to resolve these critical issues. We’ll provide an updated release timeline once these technical challenges are resolved!

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 10/4/2024 13:11:59 >
  • AQ  Revisions: 1 | Post #: 2
    10/4/2024 15:50:24   
    battlesiege15

Meh. All these items are so SP heavy that it's taking the appeal away from them. Interesting gimmick and an ice spell caster armor is always nice at least.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 3
    10/4/2024 17:31:48   
    Sapphire

Nightmare Queen Armor is a game changer. Elevuln based on weapon element held? WHAT? IDC what else it does from there, what lean it has, etc. That alone for $20? Yes, and yes, and yes.

Regarding Spores. Is the line item a la panic even necessary? This might be forcing the game engine to calculate all of those line items and individually add them and figure out the damage and heal. Not to mention what other aspects are there (like lean changes a la PCo, elevulns, etc)

I kind of thought even in the beginning that making it list out like panic wasn't necessary, and it should simply be listed by individual element (wind, harm in these cases) and just stack on itself into the single perm line. It sure would clog up the info scroll a lot less, too.

Regardless, thank you staff for trying to make this a worthy status so no worries from me as long as it's worthwhile once fixed. Also, I think in the future it would be best if new mechanics not be allowed for future donation contests, as it seems likely this has taken up the lion's share of this year's sets.
    Post #: 4
    10/5/2024 10:45:08   
    KhalJJ

Thanks Staff for an awesome armor. Art on the toggle is particularly good, and thank especially for another typhon-shard style toggle!

This highlights the need for some bubble-wrapping of specific spells - ancestral forbiddance and Underworld tome's fear have no hits and so don't work with this kind of toggle. Maybe that is intended for Underworld tome? But seems not so for AF given similar to Abominable frostbite which had hits added.

Thanks also for a quick fix to the initial initiative stacking bug. It seems now however that the initiative doesn't work upon switching into the armor via "ready inventory before battle".

Oh also - conditional HP healing from the eater spell doesn't seem to be working!

< Message edited by KhalJJ -- 10/5/2024 11:19:28 >
    Post #: 5
    10/5/2024 11:26:36   
    Sapphire

quote:

Thanks also for a quick fix to the initial initiative stacking bug. It seems now however that the initiative doesn't work upon switching into the armor via "ready inventory before battle".

Oh also - conditional HP healing from the eater spell doesn't seem to be working!

Correct on both!

Well, all of it. I second the bubblewrap for those two spells. As well as the comments on the armor. I really like this armor.
    Post #: 6
    10/5/2024 17:24:02   
    SilverSoul

There seem to have been an error with the back-to-school academy item distribution.

I logged in for maybe a single digit amount of days during the event, yet it seems three of my characters were rewarded the full set.

From the discord, it seems like a few others have also ended up getting all of them despite not logging in for the 25 days.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    10/5/2024 17:50:10   
    CarrionSpike

Yeah I've seen reports of this happening to other people as well. Very strange.
    Post #: 8
    10/6/2024 10:45:00   
    Dreiko Shadrack

Queen's regalia has no shop in ballyhoo yet it seems.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    10/6/2024 13:08:39   
    Aura Knight

Definitely didn't log in 25 days and got all items. It's possible they were individually won too. Not like I bothered to check. I think it's fine to leave things be. These are recycled rewards not really offering much but free sets are welcome.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
    10/7/2024 6:48:26   
    KhalJJ

Hopping back to say quickly here, as well as having done so in the mechanical clones thread, but this armor has really highlighted the lack of use-able fear spells in game.

Understand that this is likely because fear isn't all that popular now? But daze is mechanically the same and yet appears to have had many more recent spells (Fear: 3 ; Daze: 9, using Ward's sheets)

This kind of armor is great because it encourages loadout variety, combos, and breathes life into older less-used spells (like Typhon shard combo-ing with Jaania's orb/Seeing red). Whereas there aren't really any fear spells out there to use in this case. The old conflagration cube is much weaker than necro for example, so even with the fear toggle it doesn't quite incentivise you to use this spell over necro's fear - with the toggle, it ends up 66.3% fear chance, which is better, but more useable fear spells make this much more attractive, like the perma-rare undead reindeer stampede (with toggle giving 83.3% fear chance)

TLDR; No standalone spells are as good as necro's compression fear (50% fear chance) and the closest one is z-token locked seasonal (locomotive spell). It would be good to have some options for this.

NB- weird that there's no darkness fear standalone spell out there?
    Post #: 11
    10/8/2024 14:08:52   
    Kwiss

^ Agreed. Very surprising there isn't a lot of fear spells. It would be nice to see more fear spells in general. Though would be better to see some this month with Mogloween.
    Post #: 12
    10/9/2024 6:50:09   
    Sapphire

quote:

Queen's regalia has no shop in ballyhoo yet it seems.

Yeah been waiting days on this. I want to try this on several of my other chars (I don't feel like moving it around)
    Post #: 13
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Nightmare Queen Gown & New Fungibushi Gear!
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition