Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Can anyone rate me? (LOCK PLEASE)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> Can anyone rate me? (LOCK PLEASE)
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/6/2005 19:22:07   
MAF1A

Can anyone rate me soley on these three works.

< Message edited by MAF1A -- 2/28/2006 18:18:56 >
Post #: 1
11/6/2005 19:24:03   
DarkRaven93

i like the shadow one its abit okay 7/10
Post #: 2
11/6/2005 19:24:45   
BD fear

7/10 I like the sigs, very nice. Just make your backgrounds a bit clearer and you're set. ^_6
Post #: 3
11/6/2005 19:30:32   
MAF1A

So you guys are saying Im intermediate?

< Message edited by MAF1A1016 -- 11/6/2005 19:50:11 >
Post #: 4
11/6/2005 19:52:52   
Swordhunter

Intermedate? Dude, I'd go to an actual Graphic site, where people know what there talking about. :/ Get rated there, you can always go to

http://www.nationalsigleague.com/forum/index.php?

Just get rated there....
AQ DF  Post #: 5
11/6/2005 19:55:16   
MAF1A

thanks sword I tried going over there before and I coudnt find the link
Post #: 6
11/6/2005 20:06:59   
Swordhunter

Happy to help. ;)
AQ DF  Post #: 7
11/6/2005 20:26:37   
Vader
Creativity Contest I Winner-Sigs

plus there is always the ratings sticky here http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=2963555
and just so you know, you are from from Inter, you will most likely be rated Beginner or Low Novice
Post #: 8
11/6/2005 20:44:04   
skyboy59

I would say intermediate :/

and that nsl rating site :/ bleh lol, they dont know what they are doing lol... a good sig is just something that you like, and a good sig maker is one where you are happy making sigs :P lol

I've seen some of the "good" ppeople on nsl, and i really dont like their stuff lol, they all copy each other, and 90% arent original lol
AQ  Post #: 9
11/6/2005 20:53:24   
kakumei65

high beginner
AQ  Post #: 10
11/6/2005 21:55:27   
Vader
Creativity Contest I Winner-Sigs

Skyboy, sorry but it's definately not Inter, for example, vanity is rated Inter on nsl. nsl rating doesn't really matter, but just pointing it out
Post #: 11
11/6/2005 22:59:19   
Loki

I tend to agree with skyboy, just as an example. Unoriginality sems to score bownie points over at NSL. If you can effectively copy a trendy style, you're considered good. Personally, I don't view NSL as a rating standard for the internet. They're too bias to be accurate.

(If you need an example, they rated me mid novice. 'Nuff said.)
AQ  Post #: 12
11/7/2005 0:08:33   
13thokazaki

mid novice
AQ  Post #: 13
11/7/2005 5:01:27   
Dark_Wurm

Well don't ask me to rate but I'd say Mid novice too...considering I was rated Novice on NSL that is... :/

~DW

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
11/7/2005 6:42:34   
kakumei65

yeam me too......i think they enjoy giving the novices :(

MAFIA: work on your text a lot and youll have some good sigs

< Message edited by kakumei65 -- 11/7/2005 6:43:18 >
AQ  Post #: 15
11/7/2005 7:03:48   
13thokazaki

Right you have to work on your colouring. If you're gonna do grunge, make sure the render is suited. Else, try other styles. Rock on m8.

AQ  Post #: 16
11/7/2005 12:29:08   
Rathger

Novice

quote:

ORIGINAL: kakumei65

yeam me too......i think they enjoy giving the novices :(

MAFIA: work on your text a lot and youll have some good sigs

Not True many people deserve novice

< Message edited by Rathger -- 11/7/2005 12:31:33 >
AQ  Post #: 17
11/7/2005 13:13:11   
skyboy59

quote:

for example, vanity is rated Inter on nsl

wait... so who said vanity is better than MAF1A1016 lol

anyways, the way i see it, is beginner, just learning tools... mid is you know tools but not how to fit them together, higher is you can use different tools together to make it look good

and he seems to know tools well enough to use them in combination but still have room to improve... so mafia is mid level
AQ  Post #: 18
11/7/2005 15:40:24   
Rathger

Trust me Novice

Im rated Moderate
and it was a low moderate at that
although it was two or three weeks ago and I've improved since then
but im still at the moderate level
AQ  Post #: 19
11/7/2005 15:45:43   
killawolf45

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shadowboy

I tend to agree with skyboy, just as an example. Unoriginality sems to score bownie points over at NSL. If you can effectively copy a trendy style, you're considered good. Personally, I don't view NSL as a rating standard for the internet. They're too bias to be accurate.

(If you need an example, they rated me mid novice. 'Nuff said.)

yea man they dont give good ratings, id say ur a novice, the sigs are ok work on the background and the text
Post #: 20
11/7/2005 15:48:17   
Jeez
Banned

quote:

ORIGINAL: skyboy59

and that nsl rating site :/ bleh lol, they dont know what they are doing lol... a good sig is just something that you like, and a good sig maker is one where you are happy making sigs :P lol

I've seen some of the "good" ppeople on nsl, and i really dont like their stuff lol, they all copy each other, and 90% arent original lol

you are so strange man... when you vote at battles and such I'll get really scared because you never know what you'r going to say.. and no.. NOT INTER PFF.

and I actually think that peeps on nsl knows a bit more to graphics than you. Tell me, do ever go to other graphic boards then aq? I mean it's not even a graphic board its just a sub-forum.

sorry skyboy I hav to say this.. your ratings are very.. uhm let's say it WRONG. Same counts for your battle votes

and for the rating..

meh High beginner-Mid novice..

< Message edited by Jeez -- 11/7/2005 15:50:15 >
AQ  Post #: 21
11/7/2005 16:15:34   
UChihaSteven

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeez

quote:

you are so strange man... when you vote at battles and such I'll get really scared because you never know what you'r going to say.. and no.. NOT INTER PFF.

and I actually think that peeps on nsl knows a bit more to graphics than you. Tell me, do ever go to other graphic boards then aq? I mean it's not even a graphic board its just a sub-forum.

sorry skyboy I hav to say this.. your ratings are very.. uhm let's say it WRONG. Same counts for your battle votes

and for the rating..

meh High beginner-Mid novice..

agreed

quote:

quote:

for example, vanity is rated Inter on nsl

wait... so who said vanity is better than MAF1A1016 lol

obviously that is a fact -_-

mafia you are almost mid-novice

< Message edited by UChihaSteven -- 11/10/2005 13:47:42 >
AQ DF  Post #: 22
11/10/2005 11:49:05   
Jeez
Banned

guess it's clear then =]
AQ  Post #: 23
11/10/2005 16:51:48   
Stylish
Banned

Ill rate you IMO.

Your a wanna be good sig maker, you use grunge to try to make good looking sigs, yet you still lack the knowlage to add good text and renders to a sig. Go hang out at a bigger GFX based forum for a week or two and you will learn. Keep it up and ill be sure to PM you asking for your latest work in a week or two :)
AQ  Post #: 24
2/28/2006 18:17:29   
MAF1A

Hello Skyboy, you probably don't remember me or where you posted this quote.
(http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=2982005&mpage=1&key=rate�)
(I was MAF1A1016 back then) Well anyway, you said I was Intermediate. So did you actually still think I was that good? Because even after all those months people still rate me mid-novice. Do you think I improved since then? Or am I still a noob bigginer?

quote:

Thanks You For Your Time,
~Joshua
(MAF1A)
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> Can anyone rate me? (LOCK PLEASE)
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition