Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Snugglefest 2005

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Snugglefest 2005
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2006 16:31:13   
Pae

Picture from Khat

Introduction
Twilly gets pushed to the side by a Menu with the options SnuggleFest!, New Player?, Visit Valencia, VampireSlayer, DragonSlayer, and Back to Town on it.

Zorbak: Mehehe… did that hurt, Twilly??
Twilly: Hiyas Zorbak! Nope, that didn't hurt at all! I'm too happy today!!
Zorbak: Erg… why are you so happy?? Well… you're always too happy I guess.
Twilly: Well, because today is--is--SNUGGLEFEST!!! I can't wait to share the love!
Zorbak: ACK!! Not SnuggleFest! That word puts a bad taste in my mouth! Hm..well guess what? I have a surprise for you!
Twilly: Oh goody! I love surprises! What is it, Zorbies?
Zorbak: One of my dear friends just took a love potion and decided to fall I love-- with YOU! Have fun!
Twilly: Huh??

A skeleton chases Twilly around on the screen.

Main Event
Twilly: Hiyas! Yeah I know this is Yulgar's Inn but he's out having a picnic with his girlfriend, so I thought I'd watch the Inn for him! And it's a special day after all--
Twilly: It's--- SNUGGLEFEST! Yay! SnuggleFest is the one day a year that everybody is friends and nobody tries to hurt any monsters!
Twilly: Huh? What's that? The monsters are still trying to hrut YOU?? Well okay, I guess you can still fight them. Anyway, SnuggleFest is Twilly's favorite day!
Twilly: Want something fun to do? Go on special missions for people in Battleon! When you finish their mission, they become your "Hero"!
Twilly: Okay, I've invited them in so they'll be here any minute! Help all of them and get to go to the special SnuggleFest shop where you can get:
Twilly: The Hero's Heart shield and HeartBreaker axe! Good luck and Happy SnuggleFest!

Main screen - (You must be a Guardian to take potions from the bag. Choosing go takes you to the event. Declining returns you to this screen. You're also returned to this screen after completing the request with a message from the requester and receive a full heal before moving onto the next person. Finished Artix's Request)

Artix
Artix: Hail and well met! I need some help getting a couple undead brother to either leave Granemor Cemetary! I have a feeling they aren't much for reasoning things out…
(Choose from 'GO!' and 'No thanks, I hate fighting undead!')

Artix: … and shhh, do not tell anyone, but I cannot take any more pink! I can change the colors for you if you would like *winks*
(Chose from 'Black', 'Blue', and 'Pink'.)

Encounter:
Num & Skul (Undead)

Artix: Thank you so much for helping! I really owe you one… Hero! (two lines later) Battle on! (Yeah!!)

Valencia
Valencia: Hey there *wink*… Do you think you could help me get a Skraeling Desert treasure I've been wanting for a long time? You just need to beat the Guard for me!
(Choose from 'GO!' and 'Sorry, deserts are too hot for me!')

Encounter:
Treaure Guard (Monster pulled from Random Adventure with Desert background)

Valencia: Wow! Great job, partner! I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. My Hero! (Great!!)

Galanoth
Galanoth: Hail and well met! I need the strong arm of a Dragonslayer (much like my own) to help me clear out a rather annoying fire dragon infestation. Any takers?
(Choose from 'GO!' and 'No…fire dragons might eat me.')

Encounter:
Charr (Dragon)
Broyl (Dragon)

Galanoth: Excellent Dragon-stomping! I owe you a debt of gratitude. Uhm… do you mind if I call you my Hero?

Safiria
Safiria: hmmm…I see you have come before me hoping to gain my favor. Very well. Do my bidding now and you will have it… bring me the heads of three werewolves!
(Choose from 'GO!' and 'Maybe later. I value my life.')

3 battles of:
Werewolf Warrior

Safiria: Ohhhhh--- you actually manage to do it! How exciting… I ask and you obey. Perhaps you will make a nice servant for me one day. For now, maybe you can be my Hero.

Captain Rhubarb
Captain Rhubarb: Ahoy! Shiver me timbers, you want to help ME, a pirate? I'd be addled to turn ye down! Can you knock that scurvy braken off me hull??
(Choose from 'GO!' and 'Sorry, I'm allergic to seafood!')

Encounter:
Braken

Captain Rhubarb:
Arrr! THAt be some good fightin'! Good work, me hearty! What say ye-- you're my Hero, aye?!

Aria
Aria: Hihi! Wow, am I happy you're here! I need LOTS of help-- one of my flyrtle pets is under a bad spell by Zorbak and is out causing trouble! Please go out and find him!
(Choose from 'GO!' and 'Sorry…I have a flyrtle allergy.')

1 monster from your Random Adventure list
Djube

Aria: Yay! Super! THANK YOU so much for getting Djube back. how could I ever repay you? Oh yeah! Wanna be my Hero?

Warlic
Warlic: Thank you for coming to see if I needed assistance. In fact, I do..greatly. A powerful demon was sent to attack me in my home. It will take someone strong in magic to stop it.
(Choose from 'GO!' and 'A powerful demon? Maybe later…'.)

Encounter:
Grakma

Warlic: I am very impressed! You have proven your magical abilities. For that, I would be proud to call you my Hero!

Robina
Robina: My oh my, so you want to give me a helping hand? I could always use some gold and experience… go battle a couple monsters for me and give me their gold and XP, please!
(Choose from 'GO!' and 'Go get your OWN gold!')

2 battles of monsters from your Random Adventure list

Robina: Whoohoo!! Thanks for getting me closer to another level! Hey, I'm a rogue at heart, so what did you expect? You're my Hero, anyway :) (Yippee!)

After every event has been completed…

What's in the Shop:
Weapons:
Heartache Axe
HeartBreaker
Shields:
Hero's Heart
Squire's Heart
Champion's Heart

After exiting the shop… ('More' takes you to the previously linked screen.)

< Message edited by Carandor -- 2/9/2017 4:55:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Snugglefest 2005
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition